SRIV Steam patch 10/21/13

PATCH NOTES:

[BUGS]
· Fix for an issue where Marauders could spawn on the cribship
· Fix for an issue with the gun fire audio playing for the machine gun included in the GAT V DLC pack
· Fix for an issue where certain weapon icons would appear when they shouldn’t in store interfaces
· Fix for some missions where the player male animation set would replace the female animation set
· Fix for radio control bindings while on foot
· Fix to the weapon menu where the player is unable to scroll after receiving more than 9 special weapons
· Fix to for some players who were unable to become fireproof
· Improved overall stability of the game
· Various UI fixes for running the game with Eyefinity, including improved heath indications and weapon inventory screen updates
· Fix for crash where the player attempts to switch to fullscreen and it fails.

[UPDATES]
· Added support for future DLC
· Improved camera behavior while flying a VTOL
· The Client will now pause gameplay when joining a Host’s game while the host is on the “invite friends” menu after initially loading a CO-OP game
· The voice chat option will now only be enabled while CO-OP is active

Also, can I ask which files has been changed? Because game crashes while I'm trying to launch it with mods. :confused:

Looking at file dates, any changes would be in patch_compressed.vpp_pc. That should give you a clue as to which mods need to be updated.

Got a report on Steam that spawn_info_ranks.xtbl is also broken/changed.

From today I can't access my garage anymore. Same thing if I go thru a gate or Rim Job. The game just locks up. Could it be patch related do you think?

I can get cars delivered via the phone.

Tested some more and it's even worse.

I can't access my wardrobe nore buy any new clothes in a store. The game freezes trying to do that.

Last edited:
huh. for some reason i got 4 skins for the incinerator.
representing the red and blu teams on both the flamethrower and the rainblower. not really a bug im sure they put it in as a gift for us who pre-ordered the game. :p

I can't go into the menu of any clothes shop or check out my wardrobe :(

Back