SRIV SDK Release A: Weapon Modding Tutorial

hola, a mi no me sale estos tres Archivos quiero saber Porque?
upload_2014-8-29_16-33-28.png

Please help me again. I got two problems with my weapon
1) helpers (IDK how this things named in Maya) for melee do not work. When I replaced existing weapon like in tutorial everything was Ok. but as new weapon I was had to rotate and place model in Maya to fit the character pose
2) preview in store is broken. There is basically pose from exported model and I dont find where I can fix it
WHQ2Pmy.jpg

helpers (IDK how this things named in Maya) for melee do not work
Do you mean the tags/empty groups? In what way do they not work? Are they misplaced when exported?
As for the store preview, I haven't figured that out either. It might have to do with where the camera's placed in maya now that I think of it...

Do you mean the tags/empty groups?
Yeah empty groups. I cant say that they were very useful for melee but i could place first hand where I wanted. First succssesfull run as new weapon looked like this
u1QXmU5.jpg
2x size and wrong placement. First hand now is point of origin as is as preview camera.

Yeah empty groups. I cant say that they were very useful for melee but i could place first hand where I wanted.
If the transforms all worked when the weapon was still a replacement, they should work just as well for a new weapon. Did you change any settings in the mesh converter? Try switching between "Yup, Cm" and "Zup, In". It's also possible you made some mistakes in the table files. Did you rename the rigx filename in items_3d.xtbl to your custom rig file's name?

Did you change any settings in the mesh converter?
No but "force 3dmax zup in" is on and very disturbing me. I am using maya and Cm. This size bug looks like inch-cm convertion.
My model is static mesh so i didn't use the rig and maybe there is the problem because replacement was for bat skin also when i write some external rig from baseball bat game crushed in the main menu,

what if we simply want to port an existing weapon from one game to another? (stag weaponry from sr3 to sr4)

i know. i found out there are templets for past items :p

im trying to find the entry "stag-Rifle" in weapon_costumes.xtbl but no luck. i'm trying to start with adding a stag rifle and shotgun to my game

Back