SPOILERS SR4 Mod Request Compliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having read that there wouldn't be a day-night cycle, I will be for any mods that enables it.

Reactions: Uzi
Well, the trick will be if the bug in the day/night cycles is something that is fixable with the right tools, or if it';s a major bug in the exe itself and we won't be able to fix it. Considering they disabled the cycle for other reasons (I can buy their lighting engine would throw a fit on primitive consoles, PCs would be fine but consoles are teeny tiny) I doubt fixing it was high on their priorities.

Now, if it's fixable, then hell yes SR3 and 4.

Other things.. well, if they are indeed using the same engine with tweaks and updates, we may be able to port a lot of the things from SR3 up to SR4.. so if they haven't included some cars or weapons, then that can be pushed up. More than that, once we get enough SR2 data, that stuff can be pushed into both games and I wanna see some of it. There was something grand about using a supercharged Saints-themed bulldozer on nitros slamming cars aside as it plowed the road, literally.. Steelport is almost all urbanized compared to SR2 but that just makes it more fun to run the concrete jungle with it! :D

Oh yeah, would love to see the Bulldozers from SR2 ported to SRTT/SRIV. I loved those things in coop; riding in the scoop and doing a drive-by with my partner behind the wheel. Good times.

I'd love to be able to use my own songs without replacing any, ala GTA's User Track Player/Independence FM feature.

Wasn't the Dubstep Gun confirmed for sound customization?

As I've said before elsewhere,
I'd love the ability to change the GPS to show "Straightest route" (Least number of turns) instead of "Shortest Route" (as the crow flies).

Going full speed and only having to drift around 1 corner is much faster than having to drift left and right through 8 different corners.

I'd like to see the sex appeal slider expanded individually into boobs, ass, and dick

it's a bit annoying that in order to get a voluptuous female, you have to turn the fat slider up to max (which is funny, because it isn't even fat), then go back and make the face thinner to compensate

and even then, it looks weird

Reactions: Uzi
Aubrey Norris, the Director of Marketing and PR for Deep Silver Volition would like a dragon in her Saints Row: The Third.
https://twitter.com/Chupacaubrey/status/347361434889490432

Once we have the proper tools, we must do everything in our power not to disappoint someone who is part of the very reason why advanced modding tools are possible in the first place.

Also, that motherfucker better be purple and breathe acidic Saints Flow that melts npcs.

So say we all.

Aubrey Norris, the Director of Marketing and PR for Deep Silver Volition would like a dragon in her Saints Row: The Third.
https://twitter.com/Chupacaubrey/status/347361434889490432

Once we have the proper tools, we must do everything in our power not to disappoint someone who is part of the very reason why advanced modding tools are possible in the first place.

Also, that motherfucker better be purple and breathe acidic Saints Flow that melts npcs.

So say we all.

Oh this would be so hilariously awesome! I can imagine riding that wearing a knock off Dovahkiin-esque costume/helmet purchasable at Let's Pretend. That's gotta be done for sure hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back