SPOILERS SR4 Mod Request Compliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me toss this out there. Port over the wire mesh "Tron" outfit, if it isn't in the game already. Other than that, I like the idea of doing an "Angry Joe" run. As in, once we can make custom clothes without replacing anything, could someone create a coat with white stripes down the sleeves, and either a red Superman shield tee shirt or the SR4 eagle tee shirt underneath? I presume that there is enough other clothing and facial pieces to get the job done from there. I would add more to this list, but no doubt anything else I could request (mission replay, the halo/horns/wings off of hookers, some "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"clothing pieces , etc) are no doubt already on someone else's "to do" list.

I'll be the odd-man out. Censorship Removal...... :D

37774020.jpg

I've not really researched how this is supposed to work, but I'd like the weapon customisation to extend to everyone, within reason. What I'm envisaging is an editable plain text file that lists different weapon skins that different groups of NPCs randomly use; cops draw from one set selection, aliens from another, gang A from another, gang B from another and so on. That way we get variation in weaponry, but we also have the capability to make the game as silly or realistic, or both, as we like.

Naturally I'd like this to be something with either an unlimited number of potential slots for each weapon type or failing that, a large number of slots, so we can add new things without deleting or replacing existing things.

I'd like a mission/activity teleporter like in Sandbox plus, I really wanna see the 60's Steelport and On Track more than once. Also, the ability to make custom weapon mods, like your own 'Merica weapon or at least making your own skins.

A way to return to and/or expand 1950's/1960's Steelport and maybe even Washington DC as a free roam map. An ability to toggle powers on and off.

how about shapeshifting powers?
MOAR POWERZ better yet!
why not also maybe add stillwater from sr2 also! (hey, a guy can dream. and if you are gonna dream. dream big!!)

So here's a question, cause i don't know how simple or unsimple this one would be.
Do you think we could take the normal jump and normal sprint and map them to different buttons...that way you don't necessarily have to deactivate superpowers if you wanted to jump/sprint, specifically do the tuck and roll maneuver and not get into cluster-F situations in tight quarters, but the second you want to go super, you can
best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back