SPOILERS SR4 Mod Request Compliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a cheat that can turn off Superpowers, Wardens however...
In game cheat , eh? That's cool.
I'm also thinking for miy first run thru I refuse to upgrade as much as I can, any SuperPowas. I'm hoping I can
only have to equip them on need as I prefer guns and things that go boom.
Being a fan of grenades and the like , I'll hope the damn super power that replaced that most enjoyable
aspect of SR3 will suffice.

In game cheat , eh? That's cool.
I'm also thinking for miy first run thru I refuse to upgrade as much as I can, any SuperPowas. I'm hoping I can
only have to equip them on need as I prefer guns and things that go boom.
Being a fan of grenades and the like , I'll hope the damn super power that replaced that most enjoyable
aspect of SR3 will suffice.
me:Mph mph (fuck that.) *throwing fire around* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!! >:3

Well I just asked in Dev Chat on TWITCH this:
Can you de-upgrade a weapon effect if you decide you do not like the upgrade effect?

Answer: Nope.

So that is another must have mod I'd like to see for SR4. A good way to remove upgrades hopefully
without messing up save games.
I recall disliking some weapon upgrades in SR3. In particular forced dual wield of pistols and such, for one example.

Yes, one can always save before doing that upgrade, which I plan to do this time around for sure. If one
does not like the 'upgrade' just reload and proceed.

That said, IMO it would be preferable to take the upgrades as rewards yet not force the player to use
a upgrade once earned.

HOpefully this can be worked around via a creative mod, in time.

Well I just asked in Dev Chat on TWITCH this:
Can you de-upgrade a weapon effect if you decide you do not like the upgrade effect?

Answer: Nope.

So that is another must have mod I'd like to see for SR4. A good way to remove upgrades hopefully
without messing up save games.
I recall disliking some weapon upgrades in SR3. In particular forced dual wield of pistols and such, for one example.

Yes, one can always save before doing that upgrade, which I plan to do this time around for sure. If one
does not like the 'upgrade' just reload and proceed.

That said, IMO it would be preferable to take the upgrades as rewards yet not force the player to use
a upgrade once earned.

HOpefully this can be worked around via a creative mod, in time.

The save editor for SRTT allows you to toggle those back off.

Ah, okay. So I guess from that reply we can hope to see similar VERY soon for SR4 .
I'll keep my ape eyes peeled. Thanks.

EDIT. I just rememmbered why I don't run that save editor here as much as I'd like to spin it.
I refuse to install JAVA on any system I control. I wont go on about why that is. Just
not worth the security risk I'll leave it at that.

Thanks though.

I haven't seen this listed so I'll put it in the hat.
A mod that enables a new Virtual Door.
At the door you can choose which area you want to free roam in.

Areas:
Desert and underground area of mission 1 (without having to replay the mission but having the enemies available to frag).
SR1's 3rd Street Church and surrounding area.
White Crib pre Zen attack (that is what the sign said behind Kenzie at the press conference)
White Crib post Zen attack
50's style Steelport
and so on and so forth...

Set it so you go to the VR door, click which ever button to start, then get a drop down menu to choose where you want to free roam.
Maybe also choose if you want Super Powers or not at the door.
Then load the area and go from there...

Oh and maybe have it update as the game progresses (IE you have to have gone to the VR area in the regular missions before it becomes available at the VR Free Roam door).

THIS! ^

I can't be the only one who wants to see the walk that the boss does in the 50s simulation modded into the rest of the game, right? ;)

This thread was created before the SRIV mod request subforum went live, and has now served its purpose (and well past it.) Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back