SR4 Hairstyles for SR3

Discussion in 'Character Customisation & Clothing' started by MLVNRT, Aug 18, 2018.

1. are you really sure?

2. MLVRNT, I saw picture TOTES KAWAI, thank you , MLVRNT
    :):):)

3. Oh, MLVRNT, can you create tomorow jenny's hair from SRTT DLC ganstas in space and KUNG FU BRAID from SRIV?

4. Total kawaii added?! Maybe i should port my hatsune miku mod... but, i just cant get along with the gibbed tools :(. Specially the packing part, i just dont have any idea of how they work lol. Help will be appreciated, i want to learn how they work

Darkchildkiki18 likes this.
  5. Is that your funny, BeautiDuwanger95?

6. Im being funny? Not at all. I really want to try porting my mods from SR4 to SR3, there are not much SR3 modders left, and tutorials dont really answer all my questions :(

Darkchildkiki18 likes this.
  7. I'm not sure if I can get Jenny's hair. As for the Kung Fu Braid, seems to not really go with the theme of this mod. Historically, it was for men if I am correct. Maybe I'll make a custom patch with it for both genders.
    Must shift my focus to tutorials perhaps.
    Tips:
    -To use Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackSTR2.exe copy paste/ drag drop folders into it.
    -Make sure there is a @stream.xml in the folder you are packing, it "instructs" Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackSTR2.exe on which files to package. I recommend pulling out the item you are trying to replace, to find out what names the files uses and just replace the contents inside for packing.
    -Packed files will appear in the same folder as folder you were packing, and it would have "_PACKED" in it's name. Remove that from the file name.
    -str2_pc files must come with an associating asm_pc file with it found within the same vpp_pc packfile. You will need to update it.

BeautiDuwanger95 likes this.
  8. I know that.
    Maybe you can create FREE LOVE and FRENCH BRAID for SRTT version.
    Please ;););););););)

9. you should do it , would love to see them on srtt please do

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice