SR4 Hairstyles for SR3

To fix my issue, I had to run the Verify Files from Steam, where it found five bad files. Then I had to let Steal re-install, then I had to re-install TTDIS Family and Naughty (the only two mods I run).

To fix my issue, I had to run the Verify Files from Steam, where it found five bad files. Then I had to let Steal re-install, then I had to re-install TTDIS Family and Naughty (the only two mods I run).
Oh thank goodness! I'm not too familiar with TTDIS, but I believe it does conflict with this mod. I recommend backing up original files before replacing them so you can easily recover or uninstall mods.

Excellent hairstyles, I practically like more SR4 hairstyles (they are my favorites) than those that came in SRTT, thank you very much for your effort in transporting them.

MLVRNT, can you create TOTES KAWAI for me, I wanted that hairstyle TOTES KAWAI from SRIV
I really wanted to have that hairstyle too, but it was a DLC item, so porting it and releasing it would had gotten me in trouble with Volition (the game company). I will see if I can get permission.

Edit: Turns out, it's okay as long as the mod does not enable DLC readily available for SR3. So Totes Kawaii has been added to the third version.

Last edited:
Back