SR4 Hairstyles for SR3

I was trying to install this mod together with Things to Do in Steelport, but some files don't have support with same. Pls i need to have solution for this issue.

EDIT: I Solved this issue using ASM Updater: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sr3-asm_pc-files-updater.1561/

Step 1: Install the ASM_Updater folder in the root of your Saints Row: The Third folder.
Step 2: If you have Things to Do in Steelport mod, don't copy the customize_item.asm_pc or you have big problems and crashes. So copy almost all files of the .7z (except the customize_item.asm_pc).
Step 3: Go to the ASM Updater and execute the "Update_ASM_Files - after ADDITION or CHANGE of a mod file.bat" and done! You installed this mod with no problem.

I Hope to have helped everyone which passed for this same headpain! =)

Last edited:
I got a question, is it possible to replace desired hair too? because i've been wanting "Bob in eye" hairstyle from SRIV but it's only available on male character instead of female after putting the mods ingame (it's running without problem, just wanted to use it on female character), or am i missing something?

what one fucks over bad boy and hard rock? that's my hair and my co-op friend wants to use some hairstyle from this mod

i mean the sr3 hairs suck but come on

what one fucks over bad boy and hard rock? that's my hair and my co-op friend wants to use some hairstyle from this mod

i mean the sr3 hairs suck but come on
Long and Textured replaces Bad Boy (custmesh_-378953898f) and Long Wavy Style replaces Hard Rock (custmesh_-2107860809f).

Last edited:
I got a question, is it possible to replace desired hair too? because i've been wanting "Bob in eye" hairstyle from SRIV but it's only available on male character instead of female after putting the mods ingame (it's running without problem, just wanted to use it on female character), or am i missing something?
Bob in Eye should be the same in both games. However, this mod replaces Bob in Eye with Layered Bob.

If you don't want to to use a specific replacement, you can delete its container (custmesh_-191015845f in your case), and run the ASM Updater. However, since it also has physics, you'd have to unpack preload_rigs, replace the physics file with the original, then repack it again.

It's totally possible to replace other hairstyles, but a simple rename won't do.

Last edited:
I know these hairstyles are supposed to be for the female characters, but is there any way you can make it work with the male characters as well? I wanted to make my male character with long hair like the one I had in SR2 and a couple of the styles included in this are more similar than any of the default SR3 styles.

Back