SR3 and its DLC/Patches and mods

Basically, none of the mods using the containers file work (Replay/Vehicle Customization/Wardrobe Colour).

Idol said that a fix was on the way so all you need is to wait people. In the meantime just remove them.

vehicle customisation does work with the container file, at least for me. The extra buyable outfits mod does work as well.

My guess is that the cellphone files are updated.

The following str2_pc files are now part of the patch_uncompressed.vpp_pc with a different asm file named patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc:
store_clothing.str2_pc <- wardrobe color changer
cell_missions.str2_pc <- part of mission replay

As mentioned earlier I'm working on getting everything fixed up for GoS.

I have an update regarding the vehicle customisation mod. Genki Mobile works, sofar no problems. Trying to customise the verminator, imideatly crashes the game with a black screen.

A friend of mine can't use the vehicle mod, I can though. I can even customize the verminator, works perfectly. As stated before Wardrobe and Mission Replay don't though.

I actually had alot of fun. Was a bit too short for my taste though. At least 4 more of each activity would have been better in my opinion. Not just 2 of each. And I wish we could get the outfits from the 3 Genki-girls. having them as homies is fine, but I want to run around in a catgirl outfit aswell.:D

Yea the Genki Bowl DLC was fun. I wish there was a lot more, though.

I, too, wish the Genki girl outfits were available for us.. those gloves and shoes they look so comfy :D. There's a little petition thing going on requesting for those outfits to be available to players on the main Saints Row forum if you want to give some hope for it. xD

Back