Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquanort

Banned
8DA9981DCBADF5CD5AE148CE317410082374DB70

Last edited:
Just say what your request is in one simple sentence when requesting mods, so that we don't have to guess what exactly you want from the images you post.
Also please don't put as many full size images since it makes scrolling down to comments and loading the page take too long, refer to this guide for more info.

Just say what your request is in one simple sentence when requesting mods, so that we don't have to guess what exactly you want from the images you post.
Also please don't put as many full size images since it makes scrolling down to comments and loading the page take too long, refer to this guide for more info.
Can you fufill the request?

Can you fufill the request?
Nobody even knows what your request is, you just posted some screenshots from the game so I can only vaguely guess that you want the SR2 gang NPCs from SRIV as homies in SRTT?
When you request a mod make it clear what the request is, and please clean up this thread by making the images smaller as described in the guide I linked you earlier, otherwise this thread will be closed.

Nobody even knows what your request is, you just posted some screenshots from the game so I can only vaguely guess that you want the SR2 gang NPCs from SRIV as homies in SRTT?
When you request a mod make it clear what the request is, and please clean up this thread by making the images smaller as described in the guide I linked you earlier, otherwise this thread will be closed.
It's not that vague, you're just an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back