(Spoilers) Mission loading screen hangup in co-op

That could be a factor as well, I have the Season Pass but my friend doesn't. Everytime we go into a game together we get a 'Coop DLC mismatch' error but I'm able to use my Rectifier just fine and we haven't had any issues up until now.

The mods I had installed were most of Idolninja's day one mods, nothing else.

Those of you experiencing this issue, how many of you are running mods; either you or your co-op partner?

If you are, and you remove the mods, are you still experiencing the issue?

Nobody should be reporting anything if they have mods installed. What people need to do is remove all mods for both players and test again. If there are still issues, then post here. If it's a mod problem then post in that mod release thread.

Did your co-op partner remove all of their mods as well?
Try validating your local files on Steam and see if that helps.

There were no mods on my co-op partner's end and I removed all of mine well before this issue popped up on account of some sync issues we were having. Only reason I ask about mods is that maybe because some of us had mods in the past, perhaps that is affecting our save files in some way that's causing the loading screen issues. I'm just trying to pinpoint some sort of common factor between all of us experiencing the issue.

So far, the only common issues I'm seeing are that most of us have had mods installed in the past and the issue persists even without mods, and that one of each duo has the season pass while the other doesn't. Of course, it'd help if more people chimed in other than Dangling Crane and I?

I'll try on a brand new save file when my friend gets back (he's in Finland, so it'll be awhile!) and go from there, let you know how I make out!

Alright, good luck.

I found out it wasn't the season pass, my buddy bought it and we're still getting the infinite loading screen. Kinda sucks because I was hoping that this was something caused by that, but now our data points to it possibly being mods. Which sucks because I've removed my mods and so has everyone else so that either means this is a legitimate bug with the game that's only affecting some people and not others, or we did this to ourselves with mods. Then again we were also using different mods, so....huh.

If your new save works, Crane, then perhaps that is an issue, but if it doesn't, then we've got an actual bug

OK, just went through the mission on a brand new save file. Mission went through without a hitch. So it's either something with our mods and our saved games, or the fact that, and an assumption here, that perhaps it could have something to do with our characters being high leveled?

I kind of want to say that I doubt the former, because I honestly can't see how a camera mod and texture can affect a single mission such as that, but at the same time, it is kinda worrisome to think that the save file is corrupted or something in a way.

Back