so apparently, Voilition's next title got leaked.

I want to ask, is there will be customization for main characters in this? I'm bothered by that question - will be the customizable options for purchasing clothing, haircuts, vehicles, music (like in Saints Row 2) returns back, or will be fucked stripped down like Saints Row Gat Out of Hell that totally lack any kind of shops for vehicles, clothing? :mad: Although from screenshots in post #14 the new city looks like a hybrid between Steelwater from SR2 and Virtual Steelport from SRIV. :)

Last edited:
I want to ask, is there will be customization for main characters in this? I'm bothered by that question - will be the customizable options for purchasing clothing, haircuts, vehicles, music (like in Saints Row 2) returns back, or will be fucked stripped down like Saints Row Gat Out of Hell that totally lack any kind of shops for vehicles, clothing? :mad:
No because it's AoM not SR so no character creator

I'm sad then... :( I don't know if there will be even any more Saints Row games with custom customizable players and Homies?!? Or Saints Row IV might never get any successor equivalent???

Edit: In Agents In Mayhem site, in FAQ section here http://www.aomthegame.com/faq/#aom_3776_faq, I've found Volition has said there we do expect new Saints Row games, so I've was mistaken. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Will there be vehicles in the game and if so, can we modify them? Would be a shame to play an agent of mayhem without the ability to put guns on every car.

... Volition has said there we do expect new Saints Row games, so I've was mistaken. :rolleyes:
It said "We do have a few surprises in store for Saints Row fans that we’ll be revealing at a later date!" That doesn't necessarily mean to expect new Saints Row games.
I would be ecstatic if they just remade Saints Row 2 with the new engine, though.

IdolNinja, please tell us all the surprises now. We won't tell anyone -- Honest! ;) :p

I feel like a full remake would be too big of an undertaking considering they're making a brand new game too. However, I can't see it being the modding patch (another possibility) either because that affects just a third of the fanbase.

A remastered release of 1 or 2 is the most likely outcome.

They probably just mean that they have the old Saints Row characters as cameos in the game, like Gat as a cop as shown in the GOOH ending. Some references here and there or eastereggs maybe.

I feel like a full remake would be too big of an undertaking considering they're making a brand new game too. However, I can't see it being the modding patch (another possibility) either because that affects just a third of the fanbase.

A remastered release of 1 or 2 is the most likely outcome.
I don't think a remastered version would be worthwhile. I'd at least want to see the player character models from SR3/4 in a remake, since the models in SR2 are all bowlegged (particularly female) and the models in SR3/4 are significantly better. It would be awesome if the modders could move clothing between a remade SR2 and the SR3/4/GOOH engine!

Back