so apparently, Voilition's next title got leaked.

I do hope the open world is much larger than previous Saints Row games.
I do too. This would be a big selling point for me, especially if it had lots of enterable buildings like Saints Row 2 did. The setting it's in has the potential to be really interesting to explore.

EDIT: On Twitch live stream, IdolNinja just said the open world has a lot of distinctly different areas like Saints Row 2! And there WILL be drivable vehicles. Now I'm so excited!!! :D

Last edited:
I love that guy :D
game.png

I just hope that they're really developing a new real Saints Row game at the same time that reboots the series but in a serious way.
Heck, they can do it like Battlefield and call it Saints Row 1, fits for a reboot and is possible as the original Saints Row is simply called Saints Row.

I disagree with the statements I continuously see about needing a straight up sequel, I feel that sort of thought process has led to a huge amount of stagnation in the game industry.

A spiritual successor or game with similar elements, or realizes what people wanted without being tied down as a sequel is something I much rather prefer (although sequels can be great depending on what you do, I feel Saints Row has gotten to far as this point, and would rather not have it go straight up sci fi).

The game looks to have an action movie tone, which is exactly what I wanted, not complete in fact, the whole concept is almost exactly as I was hoping, except maybe character customization and some far fetched imagining about rpg choices and silly stuff.

Hearing people talk about reboots and sequels of the first two games which I could never get into is getting a bit tiring, I can understand it though, clearly people really enjoyed 2, but... yeah it doesn't have to be a direct sequel. It's also what I hoped for in that there is the chance of the same characters but rebooted with new storylines (although this is set on new characters which I don't mind at all).

The game is being compared to Overwatch alot, which worries me, hopefully Volition can make it clear with their advertising the uniqueness of the product.

Last edited:
Back