OK, here's the patch (V0.4.2 Beta). I moved everything to files from new patch_compressed.vpp_pc, so everything should work correctly with Enter the Dominatrix DLC. I also removed some leftovers from personal experiments.
WARNING! I didn't test it yet, so write if there are any issues with Enter the Dominatrix DLC. I'll do what I can. :)

Vanilla weapons + DLC weapons + weapons from that mod = REALLY long list
I'm confused that I didn't reach limit yet. :p
5CD47E6D26A41ACC088A5C86374A94D628120F92

I gotta be installing it wrong somehow, whenever I open either the gateway weapons or go into upgrade weapons in the store my game crashes.

I gotta be installing it wrong somehow, whenever I open either the gateway weapons or go into upgrade weapons in the store my game crashes.

Im having the same problem, if any one works out exaclty what file is causing this that would be great, I think it might be the upgrades table but iv not had time to look yet

Weird... just deleted everything except my mod and everything works. I even redownloaded it and copied files from my own archive - still everything is fine. Are you sure that you aren't using any other weapon mod? Also, did you update the mod to V0.4.2 Beta?

Back