Shiny clothes for the main character

Is it possible to have the "tube top with jacket" and the "not so innocent boots" utilize the same textures as the wild child skirt is using and adding the shine to them?

Hey Zhakalin,

Here are the modded clothes you 've requested.
The textures of the "not so innocent boots" have also been edited so they 're more corresponding to the wild child skirt.
And the "tubetop with jacket" is modded into two versions: one with a shiny tubetop and the other with a matte one.
Open the readme files first and everything should be clear for selecting the associated asm_pc file.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• tt-jacket & nsi-boots.7z
    1.5 MB · Views: 851
I may have done something wrong but I'm not sure, I just moved the desired files into the Saints Row: The Third directory(Main folder) and the mod works, but when scrolling through clothes in stores, after a certain point my character turns invisible and when then the frame rate drops and and background music stops abruptly and shortly after, my game crashes. Any ideas?

I may have done something wrong but I'm not sure, I just moved the desired files into the Saints Row: The Third directory(Main folder) and the mod works, but when scrolling through clothes in stores, after a certain point my character turns invisible and when then the frame rate drops and and background music stops abruptly and shortly after, my game crashes. Any ideas?

Did you update "customize_items.asm_pc"?
When you mentioned "the desired files" I assume you only use a few of the modded files. In that case you can 't use the asm_pc files I 've already provided, then you 'l need to update "customize_items.asm_pc" by yourself.

By that I'll guess you mean I'll need to insert the "customize_items.asm_pc" for each item individually?

No, you have to update the "customize_item.asm_pc" with the help of Gibbed 's Tools. You can find a concise install guide (INSTALL.txt) provided with the mod where everything is explained.

Is there an easy way to update the info on the "customize_item.asm_pc" like drag and drop other than searching keywords and changing values ?

Is there an easy way to update the info on the "customize_item.asm_pc" like drag and drop other than searching keywords and changing values ?

You can always use "Gibbed.SaintsRow3.UpdateASM.exe" of Gibbed 's tools, If you know how to use it correctly. With that tool it should go way faster.
But I haven 't been succesfull with it myself, so I can 't provide you with any info about that tool. It 's for that reason I always update the file manually.

All I did was just place all the files from each mod I wanted along with the main customize_item.asm_pc (that works for all the mods) inside it with the directory and it seems to be working without me even touching Gibbed Tool's. Is this supposed to happen?

Also, why not just mod the customize_asm etc., and upload it for everyone to use so people don't have to go through 20 minutes of shifting through code.

All I did was just place all the files from each mod I wanted along with the main customize_item.asm_pc (that works for all the mods) inside it with the directory and it seems to be working without me even touching Gibbed Tool's. Is this supposed to happen?

Also, why not just mod the customize_asm etc., and upload it for everyone to use so people don't have to go through 20 minutes of shifting through code.

I was thinking the same thing :X

and what exactly did you do ? you placed the "custmesh..." files from all clothes in the main SR3 folder along with the "cuztomize_item.asm_pc" ?

Right. I placed all the custmesh files and the 'for all shinies v2' into my main directory and it seemed to work fine. I only started the game on a hunch thinking it would, the vixen corset was more "shiny" than usual, so I assumed it work and logged off. I'll play with it some more though.

Back