Shiny clothes for the main character

v1 or v2????
(depending on what version of "skintight short-shorts"you want to use)

From the install.txt

I am dying to know exactly what the difference is. There is mention of some skin tight shorts but pictures would
be worth 1000 words. Lack the info to know which to choose!

Also, say I want to install say, 10 clothing items but not all in the zip(s)
Can I then just use the customize.item.asm.pc from for all shinies v.1 for example and
expecdt it to work, or do those .pc files require ALL of the items to be dumped in
the bucket ?

I grabbed all 3 zips but it appears I probably only needed the last two updates as one
of them seems to be inclusive of the first listed.
Correct me if I'm in error please.

hi superdemus!

thank you for this great mod.

Is it possible to have the "tube top with jacket" and the "not so innocent boots" utilize the same textures as the wild child skirt is using and adding the shine to them?

v1 or v2????
(depending on what version of "skintight short-shorts"you want to use)

From the install.txt

I am dying to know exactly what the difference is. There is mention of some skin tight shorts but pictures would
be worth 1000 words. Lack the info to know which to choose!

One version is a retextured version where I 've removed the side- and backpockets. That was my pesonal preference, but I thought to upload it together with the other clothing.
The other version just uses the original textures.

Also, say I want to install say, 10 clothing items but not all in the zip(s)
Can I then just use the customize.item.asm.pc from for all shinies v.1 for example and
expecdt it to work, or do those .pc files require ALL of the items to be dumped in
the bucket ?

I 've only provided a "customize_item.asm_pc" for usage with all the clothing installed at once. And for each clothing item itself a separate "customize_item.asm_pc" is provided (this might be superfluous because no one will probably use just one modded piece of clothing).

If you want to use more then one clothing item, but not all of them, you 'll need to update the "customize_item.asm_pc" by yourself with Gibbed 's Tools. It would be crazy work for me if I would add one for every possible combination.

I grabbed all 3 zips but it appears I probably only needed the last two updates as one
of them seems to be inclusive of the first listed.
Correct me if I'm in error please.

I 'm going to remove my first upload, because it 's just an older version of update_20120309.

hi superdemus!
Is it possible to have the "tube top with jacket" and the "not so innocent boots" utilize the same textures as the wild child skirt is using and adding the shine to them?

Do you mean only to mod the jacket itself or also that tube top that is worn with it?

Okay, awesome thanks for the answers!
One more. Is there a easy way to unzip all those seperate item subfolders so they end up dumped in folder together?
I'm much too lazy to unzip each one into a main folder so I can use the 'all' version and I only know how to do it manually.

If there isn't some switch I'm unaware of in 7zip or winrar that does this then I'll petition for a version with the 'all option'
that has all the items dumped in a dir ready to go for the lazy fvckers llike me out there.

Oh, and I forgot to thank you. The candy skirt my character uses look good with a bit oh shine. No longer looking so terry clothish..

Stop discussing that mod manager - we know the guy who produces it is a pirate and we will not support it in any way, even it it works.

Okay, awesome thanks for the answers!
One more. Is there a easy way to unzip all those seperate item subfolders so they end up dumped in folder together?
I'm much too lazy to unzip each one into a main folder so I can use the 'all' version and I only know how to do it manually.

The only files that needs unzipping are the .7z files you download here. All the other files in it are ready to use.

It would be time consuming indeed if you look up every seperate folder to copy/paste each custmesh file to the SR3 folder.
This is easy solved by using the search function in Windows Explorer. By typing " *.str2_pc " you 'll have all the custmesh files appearing at once in no time.

If you copy them all you will get a message that two files will be overwritten. Those are the custmesh files of both versions of the skintight shorts that are in conflict with each other.
So, best copy/paste that one again to be sure you have the correct version installed.

I hope this helps.

Back