Shiny Clothes 4 MC

I tried using that guide you wrote in the SR3 thread of this mod and out of the few clothing items I tried doing it on, it seemed to only work on a couple of them. Is there some kind of extra step or something that needs doing to make that work in SR4 or will it just simply not work on some items? Or does it maybe matter that it needs to be done for both the male and female versions of that item? Cause I only did it for the female ones.

Oh, nevermind, I figured it out, I was just missing that there were multiple sets of the parts you need to edit in the files and I was only editing one of them, I edited the other ones and everything's working fine now.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I used the same kind of mod on SRTT which had also the "Steelport heroine suit" textures to wet look. Could you add this piece in your package ?

Regards

Hi all,
I used the same kind of mod on SRTT which had also the "Steelport heroine suit" textures to wet look. Could you add this piece in your package ?

Regards
I had also requested the Steelport hero suit & generic hero suits to be added to this mod. I hope it will be possible in the future.

I can't wait for the next version :D

Thank you again for making this awesome mod.

Regards

Like "Shiny clothes for the main character" for SR3, this mod changes the specular settings in the .ccmesh_pc files of a particular set of clothing, so they appear shiny ingame.
Currently I 'm trying to port all the recurring clothes that were modded in the previous game.
Install instructions are added with the mod.

1. Compatibility:
If you have doubts about the compatibility with another mods then check their files and see if a file called 'customize_item.asm_pc' is present.
If it is, then copy that file and overwrite the one this mod uses (it 's located at: ...\SR4ShinyClothes_1.2\Installer\shine_clothes\1_asm).
Before doing that always take in mind to create the necessary backup(s) first.

2. Current Version:
SR4ShinyClothes_1.2:
'SR4ShinyClothes_1.0' and 'SR4ShinyClothes_1.1' merged as one download to prevent further misunderstandings about incomplete folders and files.
Still working on version 2.0 (it has been in hold for a while).

Credits go to:
Volition for creating the Saints Row franchise;
Minimaul for "Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools";
IdolNinja for creating the batch installer;
Scanti for the SR3 texture utilities (they also work for the SR4 texture files).

Sounds cool ~ Dose it make all your stuff shinny or just the ones you choose to make shinny ?

Thanks for the tips on how to mod from SR3 to SR4.
Can finally play with girly jeans and not just guy jeans. :D \o/
ObhVet2.jpg

Fixed some issues with gaps between meshes by copying some select parts of the cuz-item table from SR3 to SR4. :)

Back