Season pass now on Steam

That doesn't necessarily mean that they're not slated to come out on PC in the future, and you can actually purchase a Steam key from Gamestop, satisfying the condition of ordering from Gamestop.

Plus the Presidential pack is supposed to come out on August 27th according to one of the pictures floating around, the preorder just either gets you the content a week early or just for free.
I really don't want to bring this up but i like you said I'm pretty sure there will be future dlcs BECAUSE qoute steam Season Pass "Get the best Saints Row IV has to offer (don't tell the other packs we said that)." OTHER as in I'm guessing there will be more stuff to give out....but i feel like that's thinking too far into it so i guess we will have to wait and see

I'm going to grab that Pass immediately after my retail version arrives. While the secret weapon isn't really that much of secret or us, the Empress character showed there makes me hope for a Zimos cameo. Not going to happen probably, but anyway :)

I'm going to grab that Pass immediately after my retail version arrives. While the secret weapon isn't really that much of secret or us, the Empress character showed there makes me hope for a Zimos cameo. Not going to happen probably, but anyway :)
If you are tlaking about the same gnn I'm thinking, some people will definitely not know about it.

Idol, do you mean the preorder bonus stuff as in just the CiC pack stuff, or are you including the Presidential Pack and the Iron Rogue/Wonder Girl outfits from Gamestop preorder bonuses? I'm just curious because up until now I have seen no indication whatsoever that those costumes are making it to PC.
Believe it or not, Gamestop does actually still sell PC games.
You could just as easily go there and pre-order a boxed-copy of the game and get all the Gamestop bonuses.

I just read this whole thread with a big smile on my face.

You guys are awesome. I mean that. It's nice that there's a beacon of common sense amongst the deafening cries of gimme-gamer minority.

Yes, I understand a lot of the complaints with DLC, particularly on-disc DLC... this is an unfortunate consequence of the big budget mentality of a lot of the multi-studio franchise-empire-building companies that are primarily concerned with turning your dollars into their dollars. I don't want to name any names, but there's a few names in particular that won't be getting any more of my dollars.

Luckily I work for a company that has enough ideas to fill a disc and doesn't demand additional compensation for its content. A company that doesn't even start work on DLC until the mainline game is locked down and strapped in.

You guys are awesome.

I just read this whole thread with a big smile on my face.

You guys are awesome. I mean that. It's nice that there's a beacon of common sense amongst the deafening cries of gimme-gamer minority.

Yes, I understand a lot of the complaints with DLC, particularly on-disc DLC... this is an unfortunate consequence of the big budget mentality of a lot of the multi-studio franchise-empire-building companies that are primarily concerned with turning your dollars into their dollars. I don't want to name any names, but there's a few names in particular that won't be getting any more of my dollars.

Luckily I work for a company that has enough ideas to fill a disc and doesn't demand additional compensation for its content. A company that doesn't even start work on DLC until the mainline game is locked down and strapped in.

You guys are awesome.
I haven't been here on the forums too long so idk if this is a natural occurrence but I'm really happy to see the actual game makers on the forums! This just shows how much the game developers (programmers, producers, ETC.) care about the players :D

I just fired up my pc a little while ago, and what do I find... the DLC is now offered.
I did a combo purchase of RF:A, its DLC, and the SR4 DLC
I have RF1 and 2 on PC with RF:G on my 360, so I'm not picking up a second copy of those.

Add on Cloths wise.
I'm actually hoping that we as a community could put together a kit/combination and get Volition to look it over then approve it for Free DLC to the consoles in the future (if that is even possible).

As long as the clothing items do not break any of the rules (and maybe even have the guys at V fix any minor cosmetic issues).
That would put a huge smile on my face for days on end :D
And I'm sure the console users would like free dlc content...

Add on Cloths wise.
I'm actually hoping that we as a community could put together a kit/combination and get Volition to look it over then approve it for Free DLC to the consoles in the future (if that is even possible).

As long as the clothing items do not break any of the rules (and maybe even have the guys at V fix any minor cosmetic issues).

I can't talk details, but this has actually come up in our private Volition chat when discussing our future plans.

Also, quite a few Volition guys talked about Steam workshop support on the SRTT livestream today. I thought we were supposed to keep that under our hats too, but I guess they were too excited not to spill the beans. ;)

I just fired up my pc a little while ago, and what do I find... the DLC is now offered.
I did a combo purchase of RF:A, its DLC, and the SR4 DLC
I have RF1 and 2 on PC with RF:G on my 360, so I'm not picking up a second copy of those.

Add on Cloths wise.

I love the idea but I'm pretty sure we're all aware of a certain console that looks in disgust at the word FREE (*cough* the maker of its on my shit list *cough*)

Back