Season pass now on Steam

Saw it when I went to check something on the store page and the season pass is officially available for preorder, just put up my ten bucks =) There's also a spot of artwork from EtD as a promo image for the pass.

That's some pretty sad artwork. (I bought it anyway)

Yea, it's some weird androgynous dominatrix person, but that costume isn't in Saints Row 4 AFAIK so I figured it would be of interest.

Plus that helmet with the two horns looks like some oldschool villain from a Robot Chicken short I saw once....I think it's this guy?

http://robotchicken.wikia.com/wiki/Venger's_Ruse

From Dungeons and Dragons, apparently?

I could have sworn DS gave it to you for free.

I preordered SR4 myself on the day it went live on Steam. Later on, Deep Silver gave me a press review code which I used on my test account.

Ah, I see. So you're buying one yourself and have the press review as a secondary?

I had no idea if the two versions would have compatibility issues, so figured it would be best to keep it separate on my other test account. For example, the press review version on Steam did not contain any of the preorder dlc bonuses at all, and I also don't know if it will actually expire like the preview version did. Best to just keep that all separate.

Plus, I'm happy to vote with my dollar and support Volition. :)

I had no idea if the two versions would have compatibility issues, so figured it would be best to keep it separate on my other test account. For example, the press review version on Steam did not contain any of the preorder dlc bonuses at all, and I also don't know if it will actually expire like the preview version did. Best to just keep that all separate.

Plus, I'm happy to vote with my dollar and support Volition. :)
That makes a lot of sense. I now remember you saying that they gave you a 360 copy for the Commander and Cheif edition. Not to mention that it'll be easier to test mods with another copy to screw with.
Putting in extra money is awesome, more money, better DLC's! Hopefully.

I hear you there, Idol. I work for a major gaming service and have already gotten a copy of the game. That said, I have two preorders already paid for due to wanting Volition to get their due.

Well regarding the Season Pass i might wait and see how it goes because YEAAAAA i want the anal probe buuuut ehh it's just one weapon....and myself am not a fan of dlcs so if anything i would NEVER EVER buy story missions :p..il wait for a steam sale if anything to buy the season pass(i hope that doesn't offend anyone XD)

Back