Season pass now on Steam

Are those GameStop exclusives gonna be available in a DLC eventually? For us lowly pc users? :p

Considering that Deep Silver just hooked us up with Steam keys for the Gamestop ones, I'd say that's a yes. ;)

Considering that Deep Silver just hooked us up with Steam keys for the Gamestop ones, I'd say that's a yes. ;)
ok. idol? i envy you. you are like the equivalent to a 1990s kid with nintendo power. you are everyones go-to guy on the saints row series now.

Oh good, I've been wondering about this for weeks now. Glad to see we are getting the preorder DLCs...even if we have to shell out a few bucks for them it's not like I spent 60 bucks on the game =P

Oh good, I've been wondering about this for weeks now. Glad to see we are getting the preorder DLCs...even if we have to shell out a few bucks for them it's not like I spent 60 bucks on the game =P
idk if you noticed or this was brung up but they just added the presidents(obama,bush ETC) costumes as another pre-order bonus for Gamestop...but im pretty sure that will also be included as a future dlc

I did notice, that was the presidential pack I was referring to. However, Gamestop still doesn't have it listed as a bonus on their order page for the PC so I wasn't certain if we were getting them for PC. However since Idol and Mini got codes for the preorder stuff from Gamestop I think we can safely assume that it and the Iron Rogue/Amazonia costumes are coming to PC at some point. I don't know when the Rogue/Amazonia costumes are coming but I believe that the Presidential Pack is going to be out on August 27th for purchase.

I did notice, that was the presidential pack I was referring to. However, Gamestop still doesn't have it listed as a bonus on their order page for the PC so I wasn't certain if we were getting them for PC. However since Idol and Mini got codes for the preorder stuff from Gamestop I think we can safely assume that it and the Iron Rogue/Amazonia costumes are coming to PC at some point. I don't know when the Rogue/Amazonia costumes are coming but I believe that the Presidential Pack is going to be out on August 27th for purchase.
Sorry lol i thought you were talking about those other 2 costumes...but PC will always be better ;D(unless they screw up the port horribly...)

Back