Savegame Cheat Disabler

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by qwer, Jan 6, 2012.

1. smashbro596

smashbro596 Modding patch tester

this applies to sr4 as well as goh. :3 just put that bad boy into the main folder and you will be all set!

2. yay, but how?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  3. smashbro596

download the file, unzip its contents,then open it and navigate to the save folder (steam/userdata/id/206420) and then select the save you cheated on. then viola. you can earn achievements again on that save. for extra effectiveness....
    put this
    https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/additional-cheats.3212/
    in your main sr4 folder. so you can cheat without consequence :3

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  4. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

GooH has cheats disabled by default and my/Erza's mod disables save flagging already. ;)

smashbro596 likes this.
  5. smashbro596

XD

6. SkaterSaints

SkaterSaints Pirate

my save game was flagged from the beginning with all clothing since I first play saints row 3 from the beginning but thanks!:)

7. This still works for SRIV for anyone wondering.

8. I want to patch a SRIV save but it won't give me the option, I can see SRTT's save folder (55230) help!

9. Thanks for the Hex Editor. It was most useful. But recently, I noticed changes of the filenames when games were saved. This I gather from a Steam update.
    Instead of files saving under the name "sr3save_01.sr3s_pc" (for example) would now read as "sr4save_1.sr4s_pc". So when I use the Hex Editor the value where the cheat flag is used exists somewhere else.
    I have no idea where to look for the cell now.

Any ideas?

10. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

The modding patch changed the save format - it's not necessarily in a fixed place any more, either.

I've released a tool to unflag SRIV modding patch saves: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/modding-patch-savegame-cheat-disabler.14732/

Fan of Saints likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice