Savegame Cheat Disabler

Will the challenges that are locked from using cheats be unlocked as well?

You will be able to resume doing challenges again, but anything you've done while the save was cheat flagged are not counted retroactively. This is because when the save is first flagged it just discards all statistics from that point on.

You will be able to resume doing challenges again, but anything you've done while the save was cheat flagged are not counted retroactively. This is because when the save is first flagged it just discards all statistics from that point on.
I got that impression once I realized the cheat flag was what locked the challenges. Thanks.

Gotta say that jar file didn't work with me...
Even when it started to say "cheats are not enabled on this savegame", the cheat flag was still there when loading the game.

I've tried the manual method, but I find nothing that looks like "0x000000C8"

My... The flag is removed after overwritting the save ingame.
I guess the flag we can see is not a text format over the save's picture but a part of the picture itself.

Thanks for the tool anyway ^^

the tool works fine. but you have to overwrite the save in-game in order to see the cheats disabled. :3

Help please i dont understand what to do with thisi put it in my save game folder and written over the save but nothings changed can i get some instructions please

Help please i dont understand what to do with thisi put it in my save game folder and written over the save but nothings changed can i get some instructions please
You mean the instructions that are listed in the original post?

Back