Sandbox+ for SRTT

I have to say, that was a stupid comment in retrospect. After looking through all the code in Sr3city.lua alone, you did a load of coding, and it looks really impressive with all the features and work you have put in so far. Sorry about that.

Yea I do own Gangsta's in space, also trouble with clones and few packs. At first, I did not think it worked either (until I read the readme again:) Blow up random 'Parked cars'

Hello,
I started as indicated in the readme files all. Xtbl in the folder or the executable is located but unfortunately as I start the game and I try a combination of button nothing happens?
Would I forget to do something?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hey idol,
I want to play with the arrow keys,but it does not work,this puts automatic ZQSD.
Thank in advance.
(sorry for bad english :/ )

Hello,
I started as indicated in the readme files all. Xtbl in the folder or the executable is located but unfortunately as I start the game and I try a combination of button nothing happens?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Go into options/Controls and reset defaults.

On Co-Op, every command I use causes '!! Unrecognized Hash Value' to show up on the other player's screen, also, he can't use Sandbox+ commands in multiplayer as the 2nd player (he can in Singleplayer), only the host (me) can in Co-Op, is there any way to fix this, or is this a feature to be available in a later version? We play on LAN and I always make sure we have the same files (which I always do when modding).

Hey idol,
I want to play with the arrow keys,but it does not work,this puts automatic ZQSD.
Thank in advance.
(sorry for bad english :/ )

If you mean that you want to switch your movement keys to the arrows then that is not supported with how Sandbox+ works. Sorry.

Hello,

Are you sure reset them to default in the right place? You have to reset them using F1 SET KEYS & BUTTONS in the Options/Controls menu, and not just using F1 RESET TO DEFAULT in the Options menu.

On Co-Op, every command I use causes '!! Unrecognized Hash Value' to show up on the other player's screen, also, he can't use Sandbox+ commands in multiplayer as the 2nd player (he can in Singleplayer), only the host (me) can in Co-Op, is there any way to fix this, or is this a feature to be available in a later version? We play on LAN and I always make sure we have the same files (which I always do when modding).

There is no currently no way to fix that, but I am looking for a way to enable it for the remote player. In the meantime, that's why I included a command for the host to toggle if the commands work for both players so he can control everything.

hi all. i've been busy trying something for a couple days, i dont really know what im doing, but i have the 4 other alt times of day that were requested, added to the sandbox+ awhile.... i was working on doing one myself for a couple days & its a bit different, as i started with a different idea, and 3 times of day i was working on that were thematic on some crazy stuff.... i've never done anything or modded anything, so dont mind me if there's issues, im posting now becuz i might not be home for few days & wanted just to put up what i had. i havent even had time to got thru to see the updates, but here's stuff based on idol's alpha45b, i dont know where ur at now yet, i dont know how to do things with code & stuff, so i was proud of myself for just getting this to work, lol. but just add these to ur saints row dir as usual, its got updated files along with one extra file to throw in there. dont delete ur real official lua or anything, use this as temp, or if someone can work in to whatever version ur on.. (i intentionally havent read this thread when i logged in today becuz i dont have time & i know that would screw me up potentially trying to catch up & do more, but again, i dont know what im doing, just throw these in ur directory.... F+Home goes thru ur alt times of day with the ver2 ones included. my one is a bit different just cuz how set up, for what i was planning, that will never get finished completely im sure, so i wanted u guys to enjoy the tod anyway.... just press 7+up for it, and to leave u press 7+Dwn. im sure when reworked into latest ver those spots will be taken or whatever, but again, this is first time i didn anything like that, i'm usually just playing & enjoying u guys' stuff & enjoy makin lil wannabe movie in steelport. lol. i have to upload this now since im leaving. there's 2 more TOD's since it was supposed to be a 3 part thing with same theme, i'll post screenshots from later when im not home if can. anyway, the REAL thing im sure is that shitface's other alt times are now included here. have fun.

EDIT : make sure include the audio bank file i included along with these def dist & default global & lua files when adding to dir.

And last but not least MAKE SURE U set to clear weather, i forgot to mention that. and also freeze ur time when using.

Attachments

• Nightmare on 3rd ST alt TOD (beta).rar
    32 KB · Views: 321
Back