Sandbox+ for SRTT

lol. so im leaving in 10 minutes, & trying to catch up on the thread now that i got my post up. i spent days working on that alt time & lol now they're all having issues or something? thats strange, well people, use as temporary thing i guess, i never get those issues with peds or anything but i always have my time locked. the only times i didnt have it locked & anything like that, i just press F+Insert a couple times & spin around & peds will be there, lol. well i hope somebody tries it anyway, lol. oh well.

lol. so im leaving in 10 minutes, & trying to catch up on the thread now that i got my post up. i spent days working on that alt time & lol now they're all having issues or something? thats strange, well people, use as temporary thing i guess, i never get those issues with peds or anything but i always have my time locked. the only times i didnt have it locked & anything like that, i just press F+Insert a couple times & spin around & peds will be there, lol. well i hope somebody tries it anyway, lol. oh well.

You missed what I said then. ANY additional time slices added to default_global.xtbl will ALWAYS cause any save that loads to sunset to have problems with spawning.

The problem isn't that it's incompatible with a gamepad. The problem is that both the first person mod and Sandbox+ both use certain keys to achieve different functions. These certain keys that can be used are extremely limited and there will be some overlap by necessity. If you were to remove the first person mod and reset all your default keys following the Sandbox+ instructions then everything would perfectly with a gamepad. Believe me, I know. I use one myself with zero issues.

Daven, looks like shitface was able to update the first person driving mod so that it works with Sandbox+:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...-by-quantumsingularity86.570/page-4#post-9844

SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2012-07-09 20-47-09-94-resize.jpg
gl rapture 22.png
SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2012-07-13 12-53-26-86resize.jpg
gl rapture 12.jpg
gl armageddon 1.png
gl armageddon 5.jpg
gl rapture 18.jpg
SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2012-07-10 13-06-45-87.avi.Still001resize.jpg
gl rapture 47.jpg
gl rapture 27.jpg
SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2012-07-10 02-04-39-83.jpg
gl rapture 003.jpg

theres some screens... only the one is ready to go and up already. i made somethin a sweet little trailer video with idol's effects & the graphic 'colorful-but-badass' graphic novel-ish look i was goin for. im not into graphic novels, but i like when i can make stuff bright vivid colors & still be badass looking. this is all in game unmodified. the clouds swirl around its crazy. hope u like.

theres some screens... only the one is ready to go and up already. i made somethin a sweet little trailer video with idol's effects & the graphic 'colorful-but-badass' graphic novel-ish look i was goin for. im not into graphic novels, but i like when i can make stuff bright vivid colors & still be badass looking. this is all in game unmodified. the clouds swirl around its crazy. hope u like.

I think I may be able to deal with the wonky spawn issue if I can have tod's like that. Damn dude. That looks amazing.

And how does that set of Alt TODs make the chance of fixing the issue any different?

It doesn't?

I'm simply saying that I will personally use it and deal with the wonky spawns. i.e. make sure my save doesn't start on sunset if I can have times of day that look that good.

EDIT:
gl2gz1, that apocalypse of saint john thing you did is freaky awesome. Also, I'm impressed that you actually figured out how to preload mission music and effects which is something I've been looking at for a while now with no luck. Nice work!

gl2gz1, small problem with the new alt times of day. You left out alt sunset 2 (22,00). Adding it back in just causes it to look like Mars. I'm going to clean this all up and integrate it with .46 and create a toggle for your apocalypse. Release should be coming soon that you can use as a base to continue working on it.

Once again, really impressive stuff with that apocalypse tod. :)

EDIT:
Never mind about sunset 2. I see what shitface did. He copied the mars tod settings for it, and now it's unnecessary since we already have the Mars TOD.

Hey Idol, I've got your Sandbox+ Mod, and I love it - there's only one problem that I haven't figured out yet. RBRACKET,LBRACKET, etc. is on my 7 & 0 button when you press shift, I don't have the actual buttons because this is an european computer... What do I do? :(

- thanks in advance, and sorry for bothering you.

Back