Sandbox+ for SRTT

idolninja said
btw - It was mission 5 Party Time and the different way it played Kanye West - Power that gave me the clue I needed to figure out how to actually access the individual tracks from the correct audio bank. :)

yeah i notice u see how they have that? like where they got the front sell & the back sell, then they have the version for krhyme & THEN they have the full song? and in some cases its playing the same version, but not the power one, (i extracted everything to wav on my hdd in first place while ago, but had to match id's for identifying stuff,) but if u see the kanye one where its got the full officials like the other ones is the one with the long underscore in the name. like kanye_west______power. - like that. i had lua's with every track attached to a keystroke and just Total testing purposes, obviously, i cant play the game like that, but to test various tracks & mixes in realtime, so anyways the long underscore ones.

its weird how in the dlc bank its still exactly the same layout. that would mean there has to be something telling it not to "follow that order" or whatever u would call it.

EDIT: oh & i see u were just mentioning the audio syncs one. yeah thats got most of the "3d" sounds or really, just stereo sounds, i dont know why the script stuff i kept reading calls it that. maybe thats what its referred to like that i dunno. but i kept reading how to trigger a "3d" sound on a character or on this or that & im like "huh?" and then i see they're just calling most stereo sounds "3d." so still just 2 channel sound.

Here is modified command for Saint John Apocalypse what changes Sandbox+ messages, adds superpowers, swaps Daedalus and enables VR effects. Now it is command for Dominatrix! Replace unused F + LBRACKET key combo in "sr3_city.lua" with it to do not replace original Saint John Apocalypse.
Code:
            elseif player_action_is_pressed(B_LBRACKET) and not MELEE_PUSHED then
                if not APOCALYPSE_TOD then
                    TOD_State = false -- stop TOD cycle
                    local tposx,tposy,tposz = (96.0222 - Dock_Posx), (1011.1694 - Dock_Posy), 141.4743
                    teleport_to_object(LOCAL_PLAYER, "Dock_Purchase", false, false, tposx , tposz, tposy , false)
                    if COOP_COMMANDS and coop_is_active() then
                        teleport_to_object(REMOTE_PLAYER, "Dock_Purchase", false, false, tposx , tposz, tposy , false)
                    end
                    set_time_of_day(14, 30) --advance TOD to noon
                    hdr_bloom_set_multiplier(1)
                    refraction_situation_clear()
                    city_zone_swap("daedext1",false)
                    delay( 3 )
                    set_time_of_day(5, 00)
                    audio_object_post_event("M24_CAMERA_SHAKE", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("HAMMER_HITS", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    hdr_bloom_set_multiplier(1.5)
                    refraction_situation_set("cyber_m16")
                    city_zone_swap("daedext1",true)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(14, 30)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(5, 00)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(14, 30)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(5, 00)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(14, 30)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(5, 00)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(14, 30)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(5, 00)
                    delay( 3 )
                    set_time_of_day(1, 20)
                    audio_object_post_event("AVATAR_STOMP", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay( 1 )
                    set_time_of_day(1, 20)
                    sandboxplus_message("Welcome...")
                    explosion_create("electric_grenade", LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("AVATAR_FBALLS_ANIMATION", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M23_AMB_CITY_BOMBARDMENT", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M24_AMB_2D", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M23_AMB_DAEDALUS_RUMBLE", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M02_FIRE_DEBRIS", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay( 2 )
                    audio_object_post_event("M13_SCORE_GET_PIERCE", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay( 4 )
                    audio_object_post_event("M02_STOP_ALL_MISSION_AUDIO")
                    delay( 14)
                    --explosion_create("grenade", LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay( 3 )
                    explosion_create("grenade", LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay ( 0.4 )
                    delay ( 0.7 )
                    --explosion_create("FLASHBANG", LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay ( 2 )
                    audio_object_post_event("M13_SCORE_STOP", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M23_UNLOAD", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("MM24_UNLOAD", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M24_AMB_2D_STOP", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    set_time_of_day(14, 30) --advance TOD to NOON
                    audio_object_post_event("MEGA_HIT_VFX", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay( 3 )
                    set_time_of_day(5, 00)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(14, 30)
                    delay( 0.2 )
                    set_time_of_day(1, 20)
                    audio_object_post_event("AVATAR_STOMP", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay(1.0)
                    set_time_of_day(1, 20)
                    explosion_create("electric_grenade", LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    add_superpowers()
                    audio_object_post_event("M23_AMB_CITY_BOMBARDMENT", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M24_AMB_2D", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("AVATAR_SUMMON", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    audio_object_post_event("M24_RUMBLE_BRIDGE", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay( 5 )
                    sandboxplus_message("...in Dominatrix!")
                    delay( 1 )
                    --sandboxplus_message("Get It?")
                    delay( 2 )
                    audio_object_post_event("M23_AMB_CITY_BOMBARDMENT_STOP", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    delay( 2 )
                    --sandboxplus_message("Look it up. Its a real thing")
                    delay( 5 )
                    --sandboxplus_message("cuz see u got saint john the... oh fuck it nevermind")
                    --action_play_custom_do(LOCAL_PLAYER, insult m)
                    --delay(5.0)
                    --audio_object_post_event("M02_THUNDER_BIG", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    --delay(20.0)
                    audio_object_post_event("P_AVATAR_FLAME", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    --delay( 1 )
                    audio_object_post_event("M24_UNLOAD", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    --delay( 0.5 )
                else
                    TOD_State = true --resume TOD cycle
                    set_time_of_day(9, 30)
                    audio_object_post_event("M24_UNLOAD", nil, nil, LOCAL_PLAYER)
                    remove_superpowers()
                end
                APOCALYPSE_TOD = not APOCALYPSE_TOD
                MELEE_PUSHED = true
EDIT:
I fixed disabling so now it removes VR effects, Super Powers and Deadelus. ;)
EDIT 2:
Now effects are more real. :D

WARNING: Please keep in mind that this is an alpha release. Be prepared that some features will be buggy or missing. I have decided to share this early build so that everyone has a chance to play with it and help with identifying and fixing some of the problems. There are also 50+ extra unused key combo entries in the lua for modders to use for their own commands. If you come up with something cool, then feel free to post it here and I would be glad to roll it in to the mod (with proper credit of course.)
In "readme" you wrote 20+. :p

I have a question regarding the development, what is left to do until beta release?
Also, mission-specific soundtrack sometimes just stops playing all of sudden.

I have a question regarding the development, what is left to do until beta release?
Also, mission-specific soundtrack sometimes just stops playing all of sudden.

Fix all the buggy stuff like the morphs and animations mostly, and whatever else I feel like.

In "readme" you wrote 20+. :p

It keeps shrinking. ;)

yeah the daedalus kind of was meant to be there, that was an oversight on my part.... for me personally the vr effects make me sick but im sensitive to crap like that.... i'll try out version. i'll probably do a other temporary toggle thing with a leave so it leaves proper again, til idol does his magic & also might add a switch without full intro so can do anywhere. im hyper aware of fact of something with games that i always notice, is if something's cool, thats good, but after u seen the same cutscene 20 times u just wanna get to the mission cuz u already enjoyed the cutscene for what it was.... not saying the intro was a cutscene, im making analogy, to point out about how i know what its like playin games & sometimes one might wanna switch on the fly.... thing is, i'm also aware of things that make things unique or whatever & keeping idea flowing from original, etc, & so i dunno, but im sure i'll have a switch in for that, if u enter that way the sound will be different, just barely noticeable, just somethin to switch up the main playspace.... its really just a tod, just one that i really was diggin when i made it....

im also testing (right now literally, im on pause,) doing it where the drama can play out a little bit & ur notoriety gets maxed instant & some other little things, but at the end of the day, thats only for when people are in mood for challenging part just for fun or something. im well aware (maybe to a fault) of what concerns gamers would have with anything since been playing games for so long. i dont want it to mess me up when tryin to be free with stuff some might find fun & others can simply play without the notoriety or any aspects like that.
i dont pretend to know more than i do, scripted actions like that im sure are easiest thing for lots of u guys if not all. i just wanted make somethin kinda cool lookin & since never tried it before & i know my art design & theory & sound, & photography shit & all that non tech stuff, i wanted to try put what skills i DO have to work for U guys.... but nah irealy i wanted a badass lookin apocalyptic end of the world graphic novel (ish) type look with some swirling clouds, thats all. lol. so its a tod, but i appreciate any positive feedback. and anybody who thinks it sucks, im my harshest critic, there's not a song or video or anything i ever produced i dont wish i knew how to do this or that to make it better. so anyways, its whatever. i'll see if i have time to work on the next one (from the screenshots,) but i'll be damned if i havent neglected some other priorities this wk to play with that thing & get just the right amount of red in the cloud or what have u, so i might need catch up on some stuff, but i have laptop with me now so i can do a little. i'll post some stuff in a couple hrs probably. just the toggle stuff probably.

One thing I forgot to mention is that choosing any alt TOD in the latest build should automatically toggle off the day/night cycle so that it will never advance and change on you.

Also, gl2gz1, regarding a toggle to eliminate all the flashy intro stuff, simply add a new counter for it to the alt TOD cycle code so that it's part of the rotation. :)

Back