Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Yes, I've reinstalled Saints Row and downloaded the mod yesterday when I got to home, I Do have the game on steam and 94 hours played, 51/73 achievements and 10 screenshots, I've bought on pre-order in 06/06/2013, almost 3 months after I've bought SR:TT. I don't like to let my steam profile public, if you want to verify this information you can add me (i'm not chatty type of person).

The problem is that by default 8 is the shortcut for "Special weapon". Also if I clear this key, the mod's shortcut stop working. I think it is because on your mod's code you get the "special weapon" reference for the key or something like that. But once I've found that workaround about firing all rounds everything is on place now. Thanks!
Try replacing all the old sandbox+ files, I had the same problem with the free camera but it works now even when my special weapon has ammo in it

Last edited:
when I try to open the file it keeps opening in notepad and idk how change it back to going into 7zip, so can someone tell me how?

feedback regarding initial use of sandbox+

1. I dont remember if this was a problem before, but when I try to bind right mouse button or mouse button 4, to different actions amongst the car / airplane / tank etc, it resets all the other bindings I had done with those same mouse buttons previously. In clear, I cannot bind those mouse functions to an action in car, and then in airplane, etc.

2. In game, at first I thought half the functionalities were not working. For example, all the CTRL + other key combinations were doing nothing. I checked this thread again, and then the one in SRTT, and it is in the SRTT thread that I saw that in fact, it was not CTRL I should be using, but my crouch key. It was clearer in the OP in SRTT since you were beginning each section with that clarification, for example:
CTRL (crouch) - Special Commands

Sandbox+ wip build 16 is out that takes advantage of some of the new exposed functions that were added in the last patch.

E + LEFT BRACKET - Decrease player height
E + RIGHT BRACKET - Increase player height
8 + END - Toggle Slew mode (free camera)

Mission replay is buggy and not working yet. It seems to be save related. The commands for some of the missions are included, but not documented. It's all of the 6+ and 7+ commands if other modders want to do some testing. Also, the new npc morph function is crashing the game, but I do have an undocumented test command in for Professor Genki (R+HOME) if anyone wants to play with that as well.

More info about the new functions here:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/jan-21-patch-undocumented-modding-features.6027
Hey IdolNinja there seems to be aa problem with your new beta..I followed the instuctions clearly as I always do its the first time and I dont think that's the reason why your mode doesn't work after this update. Any idea why your new beta of Sandbox after these changes doesn't work??

Hey IdolNinja there seems to be aa problem with your new beta..I followed the instuctions clearly as I always do its the first time and I dont think that's the reason why your mode doesn't work after this update. Any idea why your new beta of Sandbox after these changes doesn't work??

You've done something wrong. Try following the instructions again.

I have to say i'm disappointed the custom menu you promised has not been added ? Teleportation to another location great for 2 mins but never used again... Reason! there's jack to do , Idea Try add a mini script to add some enemies ? Any alien adversary is usable .Don't be a slave to the system be a modder again :)

I have to say i'm disappointed the custom menu you promised has not been added ? Teleportation to another location great for 2 mins but never used again... Reason! there's jack to do , Idea Try add a mini script to add some enemies ? Any alien adversary is usable .Don't be a slave to the system be a modder again :)

I'm disappointed that you aren't being patient while we test things behind the scenes.

Back