Compilation Sandbox+ Crazy/Silly Edition for Remastered

I just wanted access to the additional clothing. I placed the customization_stores.xtbl in my root directory, but when I try to shop, my interaction key no longer works.

Last edited:
I just wanted access to the additional clothing. I placed the customization_stores.xtbl in my root directory, but when I try to shop, my interaction key no longer works.

oh just use the key 7+UP should open up clothing menu since this customization_stores.xtbl was messed up, it can secretly show 100% all complete clothing + unused ones and the names have bandit names, I don't know why they called them "Bandit" for some reason.
Except one problem target who is a black clubber with a baseball that normally hit you while buying some clothes won't even show up by cheating your why of open clothing by the key where your in Leather & Lace.

oh just use the key 7+UP should open up clothing menu since this customization_stores.xtbl was messed up, it can secretly show 100% all complete clothing + unused ones and the names have bandit names, I don't know why they called them "Bandit" for some reason.
Except one problem target who is a black clubber with a baseball that normally hit you while buying some clothes won't even show up by cheating your why of open clothing by the key where your in Leather & Lace.

There is a difference in the lua for Steam version as opposed to Epic version. Once I had the correct lua, I tested to teleport to the Penthouse and it worked correctly. I can obtain the Nyte Blayde and Burnin' For You outfits, which is what I wanted. I may play around with the other features too. I'm hoping to use this for mission replays as I could in the original.

Edit:

Well, using it as a replacement for Mission Replay is far from ideal. I can't go into final missions with an established character since my end game saves only have DLC missions to replay, and none of the past campaign missions. Starting a new game is the only way to play one of the later campaign missions.

I started "Three Way" on a save which I edited to grant all my upgrades and bonuses, etc. in an effort to make it closer to an end game save. I drove to the first location and the two objectives at the end needed to clear the area are invisible. I only see the targets floating above. As a result, I can't even move onto the second area. I tried to start at a different location and it's the same. I cannot damage the invisible targets. I even called an airstrike directly over the area to no effect.

Last edited:
There is a difference in the lua for Steam version as opposed to Epic version. Once I had the correct lua, I tested to teleport to the Penthouse and it worked correctly. I can obtain the Nyte Blayde and Burnin' For You outfits, which is what I wanted. I may play around with the other features too. I'm hoping to use this for mission replays as I could in the original.

Edit:

Well, using it as a replacement for Mission Replay is far from ideal. I can't go into final missions with an established character since my end game saves only have DLC missions to replay, and none of the past campaign missions. Starting a new game is the only way to play one of the later campaign missions.

I started "Three Way" on a save which I edited to grant all my upgrades and bonuses, etc. in an effort to make it closer to an end game save. I drove to the first location and the two objectives at the end needed to clear the area are invisible. I only see the targets floating above. As a result, I can't even move onto the second area. I tried to start at a different location and it's the same. I cannot damage the invisible targets. I even called an airstrike directly over the area to no effect.
Oh okay objective text disappearing , but those who veterans now where there they are but it still functions without the bar , but wait til u see brute and the tank. U can hear the dialog after you complete a wave And save shaundi or kill killbane , angel is located beside rim jobs at new covlens and kinzie located at that docks towards the status . Door can still function 8 bombs can still be shown after u did all the bomb reach to the top , I'll fix the in the future when my game gets updated cu of low storage space. I'll let u know as soon as possible.

Oh okay objective text disappearing , but those who veterans now where there they are but it still functions without the bar , but wait til u see brute and the tank. U can hear the dialog after you complete a wave And save shaundi or kill killbane , angel is located beside rim jobs at new covlens and kinzie located at that docks towards the status . Door can still function 8 bombs can still be shown after u did all the bomb reach to the top , I'll fix the in the future when my game gets updated cu of low storage space. I'll let u know as soon as possible.

I'm a veteran too. I have 1,493 hours in the original game and almost 500 in the remaster. I know what to expect from "Three Way" -- It is essentially two Survivals with waves that need to be completed to clear the progress bar until you are prompted to go to the Armory.

No, I mean the target markers just float above the heads of the two Brutes you need to kill. I ran to the spot right on top of the markers. It isn't just that they are invisible but still there. I cannot harm them and they cannot do harm to me. I used a sniper and sighted in on the targets and fired shots. I called down an air strike over their location thinking maybe it would effect them and it did nothing. I tried all I can think of and then gave up. As a result, I cannot move past the first wave of the battle location.

Last edited:
I'm a veteran too. I have 1,493 hours in the original game and almost 500 in the remaster. I know what to expect from "Three Way" -- It is essentially two Survivals with waves that need to be completed to clear the progress bar until you are prompted to go to the Armory.

No, I mean the target markers just float above the heads of the two Brutes you need to kill. I ran to the spot right on top of the markers. It isn't just that they are invisible but still there. I cannot harm them and they cannot do harm to me. I used a sniper and sighted in on the targets and fired shots. I called down an air strike over their location thinking maybe it would effect them and it did nothing. I tried all I can think of and then gave up. As a result, I cannot move past the first wave of the battle location.
Oh Kay it was the group of wave 1 and brutes that was showing always , try INSERT+DELETE , this will disable tweaked groups and resume back to normal, this doesn't disable sandbox+ hotkeys tho.

I'm having trouble with installing this on steam
I never test the steam version but I can't rebuy this game on steam for a full price.

But you can try to download misc.vpp_pc and try if it works but make sure backup before doing so.

Here the link the forum, just simply follow the instructions.

Back