SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA VERSION FROM 2009

As per looking at our first decker on the far left, I have started designing a new decker to look similar to our friend on the far left with the rolled up sleeves, black outfit and gloves. My progress so far looks like so( mind you i'm still working on the hair and the blue and black vest)
downloadfile-6.jpg

Decker 1:
Screenshot9434.jpg
Screenshot9821.jpg

I would help if I wasn't such a noob in modding, lol. Well, I'm good at visual effects... but, that is about it.

Thanks;). Like our first Decker or scrap it:oops:?
Why scrap it? All you need to do is just make the mesh and/or skin true to the concept art. Also, based on the info you find on the interwebs, will you be trying to work on the beta plot?

Why scrap it? All you need to do is just make the mesh and/or skin true to the concept art. Also, based on the info you find on the interwebs, will you be trying to work on the beta plot?
Possible but I'm new at these files and it's been a living hell figuring this much out:p. Creating all new characters and gameplay isn't easy. Now I know how Fan of Saints feels making his sandbox mods:p

I never said it would be easy, did I? BTW, may I help you with finding info on the 2009 beta?

Okay, The original story was that you had a role like Troy in SR1. But don't get it mixed up with "Saints Row undercover," for that was a PSP only game.

Back