SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA VERSION FROM 2009

Nah, I was just wondering since you changed the design for the Morningstar and Luchadores if you ever considered doing the same to the Deckers.
I considered making the deckers a female commando gang that runs with exotic bikes or something like that. Any ideas?

Edit:
If you look at the images below t he deckers originally had a fox symbol similar to those in racing, that's what gave me the idea that's all.

Last edited:
Thought about their idea posted in the original thread to make the cop cars spawn unmarked and right now the cops wear a mostly black outfit like the picture posted. Instead of blue swat guys I was gonna try and make theirs look more like the shown picture. Maybe stag in all black jets like cyrus and their tanks like the black reward tank.

Edit:
By the way, to even the score, saints backup now includes their very own rollerblader:). Has a different retextured outfit t Han the deckers so you know which one to shoot at:p

Last edited:
Trying to port the semi auto shotgun from SRIV to t he third since it has a look more like this:
downloadfile-3.jpg

Also still working on changing the emblem on the hood of the Oiran cars to look like this:
downloadfile-1.jpg

I could use some help because I want to make the mini map look more like this since it has a much cleaner and entirely cool look:
downloadfile.jpg

I also prefer the deckers emblem shown on the map:D

Looking at the original early concept, I left the Morningstar look the way they are but they still roll in black limousines. Early concept shows them looking as so:
downloadfile-4.jpg

What I may do is make a few with the black and red suits like the far left and the middle with the tie. Next looking at the early concept the deckers look like more of a greaser group, so I may have them roll in muscle cars like the hammerhead and bootlegger. Their original concept looked like this:
downloadfile-6.jpg

So I may find or create a character in the ultor suit with a gun on the hip like the guy in the far left outfit.

So I may find or create a character in the ultor suit with a gun on the hip like the guy in the far left outfit.

For the Deckers I think the male clubbers and punks would be your best bet when it comes to replacing the character models.

Last edited:
I believe I found a Decker that I can create several different models out of and make look similar to the original Decker concept like these. Mind you they won't have the hats but I think I can make the outfits look similar.
downloadfile-6.jpg

The first model I'm going to try and make look mostly like the guy on the far left. He won't have a gun on his leg but the outfit should be close.

This... is a thing? I'm sure as hell downloading this mod once it's finished.

Back