Saints Row IV Saints Row IV mod tools dated

Thanks for the info :) I was waiting to see if the current mod tools would be updated for Saints Row 4 so I can make custom radio stations on day 1, it looks like i'll be able to as long as gibbedtools are updated!

Having the ability to make my own radio station (since they removed 106.66) is the selling point for me, I wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't :p

Thanks for the info :) I was waiting to see if the current mod tools would be updated for Saints Row 4 so I can make custom radio stations on day 1, it looks like i'll be able to as long as gibbedtools are updated!

Having the ability to make my own radio station (since they removed 106.66) is the selling point for me, I wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't :p
Someone who understands my pain. \m/

Audio tools probably won't work on day 1, unfortunately.

That's okay. As long as it works on Day 3. :D
The Game isn't avilaible till 23.8.13 to me anyway....wait you guys write it like this, dont you? -->8.23.13

Yes we write it backwards.

We don't have an ETA on the audio tools just yet because we're not completely sure what we'll actually be able to release. Best case scenario creating a new radio station will be easy. Worst case it'll take a lot of hackery and witchcraft but still be possible.

As soon as we have an idea of what the audio toolset will contain, we'll be able to estimate a release date. It's all in the works.

That's okay. As long as it works on Day 3. :D
The Game isn't avilaible till 23.8.13 to me anyway....wait you guys write it like this, dont you? -->8.23.13
Hey, I don't get the final release until the 23rd either ;)

Yes we write it backwards.

We don't have an ETA on the audio tools just yet because we're not completely sure what we'll actually be able to release. Best case scenario creating a new radio station will be easy. Worst case it'll take a lot of hackery and witchcraft but still be possible.

As soon as we have an idea of what the audio toolset will contain, we'll be able to estimate a release date. It's all in the works.
I thought so anyway. But a guy can dream. :D
And right know I dream of myself playing SR4 with the best Radioplaylist in a videogame ever. With a mix from old and modern stuff or pure metal and less pure metal like post grunge etc. Awww yeah...
No rush though. I think I will be able to make my first playtrough of SR4 with In Flames and Papa Roach + 2 or 3 Classic Rock songs from 'The Mix' without dying a horrible death. ;)

@Minimaul: Well at least you played the unfinished version. All I did was creating a few characters in the Inauguration Station.^^

I know I'm looking forward to adding in some Iron Maiden and Slayer when we get the audio tools updated :)

*thumbsup*
However...someone has to create a petition for a Krunch/or The Blood comeback in SR5. But that is something that will matter in the future. Right now all that matters is Sr4.... and getting a better job, but that IS a bit off topic.

I thought so anyway. But a guy can dream. :D
And right know I dream of myself playing SR4 with the best Radioplaylist in a videogame ever. With a mix from old and modern stuff or pure metal and less pure metal like post grunge etc. Awww yeah...
No rush though. I think I will be able to make my first playtrough of SR4 with In Flames and Papa Roach + 2 or 3 Classic Rock songs from 'The Mix' without dying a horrible death. ;)

@Minimaul: Well at least you played the unfinished version. All I did was creating a few characters in the Inauguration Station.^^

Well until there is indeed a guide on making a custom radio station in Saints Row IV, I'm gonna hold off on playing it, I mean, I have it pre-loaded on Steam and ready to go for release, but I just gotta have my Machine Head, Volbeat, Judas Priest, Slayer, Splattered, Savatage, Megadeth, Motorhead, Strapping Young Lad, Dethklok, Blind Guardian, Red Fang, Mastodon, Sonata Arctica, and Sepultura when I'm super-killing aliens! :p

Back