Saints Row IV Character Exporter/Importer

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by freehuntx, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Really want to use this seeing as how My Steelport and character uploading and downloading have been down for months. Only thing is, I'm not sure exactly how it works or how to use it?

2. Ditto. Character importer's pretty dead at the moment, and I don't know what to do with the sr_ch file. Any ideas

3. If someone could respond it would be really nice, I mean there's ZERO directions on the main page. Maybe we're idiots, but a little instruction would be nice before I go screwing up my saves.

4. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

You can always write your formula character to notepad than use it on other savegame.

5. I often take screenshots

6. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

or excel :p
    [​IMG]

7. Big thanks,human. I'm searching in internet "how to import character from SRTT to the SR4",but always seen tutorial for license version games,but here is!

8. License version? You mean original copy of the game?

Well, tell you what. The original copy itself has its feature crippled for months. So, yeah.

Nordlys likes this.
  9. Is a pity, I did many characters (though I use only one)

10. It would be nice if we could have an offline program to convert SR3 to SR4 without having to duplicate the exact settings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice