Saints Row IV Character Exporter/Importer

So it's kind of an independent Inauguration Station? Good for those with no internet connection I suppose....and more knowledge is always good.

How in depth is this importer/exporter? Can we mess around with the exported file and make our charcter extremly fat or thin, make the nose incredibly long? Or is it simply export our character SR4 to upload somewhere and be able to download another?

I tried this out and noticed a bug.

I exported a character from a 98% save, and imported it in to my latest, 99% save.

When saving the game in another slot, I noticed I was back down to 98%.
And I checked 2 of the activities I *know* I had just gotten gold in, and sure enough, it said I hadn't yet.

At first I thought it was the latest game update, but I backed up my saves before using this tool, and it is in fact the tool.

Sorry to be a n00b - but Instructions on how to use this step by step please if I would like to import a character for Saints Row 4 from Saints Row 4 ?

But if is legal, it should not work with hacked version of the game, I guess.

I just made a Tool to Export/Import character Informations from a Savegame.
Its just the Character, not clothes!

For those of you who want make a own version, the Informations are about this Offsets:

0x5b80 Size: about 0x680 (Im not 100% sure. Maybe there are other Informations but i dont think so)
0x7bb0 Size: about 0x600 (Same as above)

Screen:
qv5u65td.png

Hopefully you like the Tool, and maybe there will be a Thread/Section for your Characters :D

Virusscan: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...f4f3d572b3825ef71090637c/analysis/1379128424/
but, we can do that on the nearest image as designesd without mods...(?)

I love you. I just wanted to say that.

See, when they migrated their databases from THQ, I was one of those sad individuals that had problems. I never thought I'd use the functionality though so I didn't bother getting in touch with them, big hassle. Then I created a character I really liked, and when I wanted to start over SR IV with a friend, wanting to keep my old character intact, I thought I was screwed.

Then I remembered saintsrowmods.com, and wondered whether someone had solved this dilemma for me. Since I was really put out. I just couldn't face all of those sliders again, I just wanted to use my old guy. So... I either had to go through big hassles with THQ or roll a new guy. That's how it looked.

But thanks to you and this tool...

Thank you so, so, so, so much!

Back