Saints Row IV Character Exporter/Importer

If someone could respond it would be really nice, I mean there's ZERO directions on the main page. Maybe we're idiots, but a little instruction would be nice before I go screwing up my saves.

or excel :p
0kR8j8F.jpg

Big thanks,human. I'm searching in internet "how to import character from SRTT to the SR4",but always seen tutorial for license version games,but here is!

Big thanks,human. I'm searching in internet "how to import character from SRTT to the SR4",but always seen tutorial for license version games,but here is!

License version? You mean original copy of the game?

Well, tell you what. The original copy itself has its feature crippled for months. So, yeah.

License version? You mean original copy of the game?

Well, tell you what. The original copy itself has its feature crippled for months. So, yeah.
Is a pity, I did many characters (though I use only one)

It would be nice if we could have an offline program to convert SR3 to SR4 without having to duplicate the exact settings.

So ok just bought the steam super sale today for satins row and only just found out the site to import characters is dead. While searching on the web i found this post and my only question is can i get some direction here on how it works please? 3 hours at the thing and im still lost on exactly how to import my SR3 character design to SR4 using this mod??? any help would be appreciated

Back