Saints Row 5 Ideas thread

WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION
weapon customization should be exactly like vehicle customisation. You should be able to swap handles, tips etc. Add scopes, upgrade the weapons performance, change the colour of the weapon with a pallet of colours, choose the material each part is made of (wood, steel, aluminium etc).

CUSTOMIZABLE DIFFICULTY
this is an idea I had for a long time. As far as I can tell no game has done this before. You can completely customise the settings for the difficulty. ex:
You can edit the toughness of enemies, the Boss, and companions.

You can Choose how hard the missions are and the activities.

MISCELLANEOUS CUSTOMISATION
Customisation is what made saints row unique. Heres some customisation ideas I Have: MAP CREATION: you can create your own map. You can use it for multiplayer game modes or explore it in offline story mode. You can download other peoples creations. LOGO CUSTOMISATION: This can be used for many things like:
T-shirts and other clothing item's
Decals on cars
Tagging (yeah, this returns)
Decoration in cribs
Logo for "My Radio"

And many more....

WEAPONS
Saints row 5 should have the weapon wheel of Saints Row 2, an extra slot for explosives, and the D-pad is for drugs.
Here's a list of weapons I want:
samurai sword(dual wieldable)
saw (dual wieldable)
Hedge trimmer
Hooker's stilleto boot(from SR undercover)
Broken bottle
Toilet plunger
Blow up doll launcher
Pimp gun
Pimp slap
Pimp bomb
Pipe bomb
Ar60-Xmac
K9-krukov
Grenade launcher
Super pimp-mingo launcher

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nobody would give a shit about this but to be honest, it'd be awesome if we could use melee weapons (like katana or baseball bat) on the bike. Just like in Saints Row 2 but with bigger choice than just a sword. :)

A grappling hook seems very likely. Seeing just cause 3 and assassins creed Syndicate doing it made me wonder if saints row 5 will have a grappling hook.
Actually, although I don't want to see superpowers in the next Saints Row, I wouldn't mind a grappling hook. That "keeps it real" while still satisfying those who like more mobility.
Hedge trimmer
Ha ha ha! I can imagine what fun they could have with that! :D

The SAINTS

In mass effect you can pick 3 people to bring along with you in every mission. The more you bring them the more they'll level up
Could you imagine doing this in saints row 5? That would be brilliant! You could bring up to 5, And if you are confident enough than you can (of course) go solo.

Hey look, one of my suggestions made its way into agents of mayhem!

in saints row gat out of hell one of the endings is to bring back earth
And most likely is the true ending (It gives me a Dragon ball fell...)

I would like a new city (I agree with that) and something that allow you to free roam, alongside with content I would like to see, I talked about them previously.

Go back to the roots and realism of saints row three. Make the city larger, more gangs, new characters, cool weapons like a military bow and arrow with explosive tips, newer graphics with a modable engine, and use some of the long time here moders ideas and creative ideas and realistic textures of the creatable character. I myself like the realism just like quantum and just think they should stick with what they had and expand and continue the awesome game design with the new capabilities i know volition is capable of. Anyways, i have been here a while and supported volition by buying every saints row game so far even though i wasn't fond of the last 2. But i do believe some of the people here have shown great talent and could help create the next game with awesome graphics, textures and ideas. Maybe let us see some of the final work and see if we could retexture or help with the final graphics. Who knows, so far i read a lot of cool ideas here:)

Back