Saints Row 4 Trailer - Meet the President

I just posted my pre-LA document on my site. It detailed all the stuff I wanted to check in-game and also discuss directly with Volition. It may be an interesting glimpse into my negative attitude going in compared with how I feel now. Or, it could be a bunch of boring-ass bullshit. You decide! Link in my sig.

Well, that is a long ass list, and it pretty much sums up what I feel was wrong with SRTT. Makes me a lot more optimistic that you left LA so impressed.

....Wait a second, maybe it's just me, but I noticed something interesting. When the protagonist uses telekinesis on the female 3 times, I realized...That's not a civilian. That's a co-op partner. Or else I've never seen that type of civilian before. If so, does that mean you can pick up your buddy whenever you want? Seems like that'd be possible

Or maybe... we are getting new pedestrians? Crazy, I know! :)

That wasn't a coop partner. :)

Regarding that analysis, Volition are playing their story cards close to their chest. They were pissed that marketing pretty much ruined the entire story and missions of SRTT and do not want that to happen again.

I appreciate that he waited until the end of the video to whine and complain

note how he spent half of his teaser trailer analysis bitching about reused NPC models, and then he completely ignores the new female model in this analysis.

I appreciate that he waited until the end of the video to whine and complain

note how he spent half of his teaser trailer analysis bitching about reused NPC models, and then he completely ignores the new female model in this analysis.

Eh, he's just passionate about the franchise. I felt a lot like that myself before getting hands on time with the game. Plus, I respect that he isn't afraid to throw out a bunch of opinions and analysis to spark conversation even if in retrospect they turn out to be incorrect. He is always the first one to admit his mistakes as well.

Anyway, I like the guy and his voice is one that a lot of fans' feelings resonate with.

I suppose so.

It just gets a bit annoying when you see all the complaints from people who SHOULD have access to more information than the average Facebook or Youtube commenter. I mean, he namedropped you in one of his videos, I was surprised that he didn't mention your trip to LA

Yeah, but I haven't really said much of anything other than just generalized gushing while waiting for my article to be approved. :confused:

Back