Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

This looks freaking awesome - gonna wait till it's finished before playing the game with it!! Can't wait - is it going to include FOV options?
It had no FOV options as of yet. I have made the FOV as highest as possible to give the player a clear visual of his/her's surroundings.

LOL I accidentally deleted the fur chain, and now alls what I see is my char's head! Anyway to fix this?

Loving the mod, have made a video of it here also;

One more thing, Are you currently working on how to get the cam fixed so that when i'm jumping through the city I don't see a headless body? haha!

LOL I accidentally deleted the fur chain, and now alls what I see is my char's head! Anyway to fix this?

Loving the mod, have made a video of it here also;

One more thing, Are you currently working on how to get the cam fixed so that when i'm jumping through the city I don't see a headless body? haha!

Remember, this is in ALPHA stages. Yes we plan on getting all the clipping removed. We are also planning on fixing the characters shadow as well.
There is only so much that we are able to do without the SDK.
When the SDK comes out, expect a BETA.

Thanks for the video! It gives everyone a great demonstration of the mod being at work!
I am really happy to see that we have a a lot of fellow saints following our mod!
Thanks for being a fan!

One of our main focus of the mod is to attach the camera to the characters headbone. Any position, flip or rotation the character does, the camera will always be attached. For example: imagine doing a front flip and the camera does a front flip as well.

I'm a touch confused as to what exactly about the chain you deleted but an easy fix would be to just redownload the mod, put it in your SR4 folder and go to planet zed and buy a new necklace.

Wouldn't he just need to go re-buy the flur chain from Planet Zin?

No problem ImmortalSin, you keep up the good work!
I deleted the clothing item out of my wardrobe. For some reason, the item isn't at the store, was in my wardrobe instead.

Them as well as PC Gamer. I remember buying their mag in the stores all the time back in the day for the demo disc cd's. Man those were some good and bad times rocking that 56k modem.

Back