Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Unbelievable! Can't believe it! How awesome! Thanks for letting us know. I am glad to know that everyone is enjoying the mod as it stands so far. Can't wait to see ho the public reacts when the final release hits place

Jeez this thread is moving fast. Anyway, I was so confused when I found 13k views on that video, when the day before it only had 600 ish. Now it has 14k and I think this is the fastest growing video I've had yet. It even beats when I was the first to post the money glitch cheat for gta v(8k views in one day - which was featured in multiple articles) and the first to post footage of gta online(11k views in one day - which frontpaged reddit because nobody else could get on lol).

Anyway in reply to your question from earlier, the title of the song i used for the outro is "(Chill)Sky is Over". The artist of the song is DjMax Rec. The song's purpose is to be sold to be used for youtube and for commercial purposes. But it is still an awesome song to listen to and it's a shame that the artist did not list himself or decide to sell it on itunes. I guess it may be a good thing for him because to own the license, it costs like 40 dollars.

The only place you can find the song legally is here:
http://www.audiomicro.com/chill-sky-is-over-royalty-free-stock-music-1083887

Jeez this thread is moving fast. Anyway, I was so confused when I found 13k views on that video, when the day before it only had 600 ish. Now it has 14k and I think this is the fastest growing video I've had yet. It even beats when I was the first to post the money glitch cheat for gta v(8k views in one day - which was featured in multiple articles) and the first to post footage of gta online(11k views in one day - which frontpaged reddit because nobody else could get on lol).

Anyway in reply to your question from earlier, the title of the song i used for the outro is "(Chill)Sky is Over". The artist of the song is DjMax Rec. The song's purpose is to be sold to be used for youtube and for commercial purposes. But it is still an awesome song to listen to and it's a shame that the artist did not list himself or decide to sell it on itunes. I guess it may be a good thing for him because to own the license, it costs like 40 dollars.

The only place you can find the song legally is here:
http://www.audiomicro.com/chill-sky-is-over-royalty-free-stock-music-1083887
That song is absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing. Too bad he didn't release it on itunes, but more money for him. He did one hell of a job producing it.
I cant believe that in only one day the thread views for this post went up to 30,ooo views.
Honestly, this is my first published mod. LOL!
I have word on many mods but only kept them to myself.
Your video! Has a LOT of views!
I was wondering if you are able to create another one once we push out the vehicles being in the first person perspective?
I have also added you as one of our admins to our group for the video production side of our mod, if you are interested?

That song is absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing. Too bad he didn't release it on itunes, but more money for him. He did one hell of a job producing it.
I cant believe that in only one day the thread views for this post went up to 30,ooo views.
Honestly, this is my first published mod. LOL!
I have word on many mods but only kept them to myself.
Your video! Has a LOT of views!
I was wondering if you are able to create another one once we push out the vehicles being in the first person perspective?
I have also added you as one of our admins to our group for the video production side of our mod, if you are interested?
I wouldn't mind making another video once it's updated :). Though, there are a lot of SRIV mods I want to revisit that I haven't had a chance to since GTA came out. Oh and you really don't have to make me an admin lol, I don't think video production is an essential part to a team making mods >.<. Still, I'd be glad to help out any way I can. :)

unfortantly, i have wanted to try this mod out. but i got some other cool mods and this mod would have files that would have been the same as the ones in my other mods. so unfortantly i cant try out this mod...

unfortantly, i have wanted to try this mod out. but i got some other cool mods and this mod would have files that would have been the same as the ones in my other mods. so unfortantly i cant try out this mod...
Yeah, I really hate that.

This looks freaking awesome - gonna wait till it's finished before playing the game with it!! Can't wait - is it going to include FOV options?

Back