Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Discussion in 'Other mods' started by ImmortalSin, Sep 29, 2013.

1. WTF? It happend, when i run. Beta version. Can somybody help?

Attached Files:

2. I realize that this is about three years since you have updated this page, but I have seem to run into a bit of an issue. You see, I got the name of this mod confused with one I used fro SR3. I was surprised to find that it actually works and though I had the right one. HOWEVER, It didn't take more than 3 seconds to realize what happened. I proceeded to promptly walk off of the roof to find that I now have wedged my head in the ground. It was at this moment that I realized that I screwed up. I have tried to uninstall then re-install the game, but to no avail did it change anything. If you or anyone who knows how to fix this, please let me know. For now, I guess i'm a supersonic ostrich.

EDIT: nvm I seem to have solved the issue

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  3. I've equipped the saints fleur chain after installing but nothing happened, still in third person. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

4. how do I uninstall? great mod but I want to wait until full release

5. So, which first person mod is better :(

6. how to i off it? change to normal tps?

7. I'm having a problem: when i jump or run camera goes to legs and i can't see anything

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice