Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

i have a more cheats mod,wardrobe thing it adds stuff thats not normaly there to get, and a mod that lets me custimize anything/change its look after i buy it. im in florida. the thing has an instal exe so im not the one instaling it should i be useing the older version. if i cant run it with the mods im useing then it will not be worth it as its allready prety crapy as is and that will push it over the edge. i wish someone would finish it but i hear its dead.

i have a more cheats mod,wardrobe thing it adds stuff thats not normaly there to get, and a mod that lets me custimize anything/change its look after i buy it. im in florida. the thing has an instal exe so im not the one instaling it should i be useing the older version. if i cant run it with the mods im useing then it will not be worth it as its allready prety crapy as is and that will push it over the edge. i wish someone would finish it but i hear its dead.

So you didn't remove the other mods before installing it then like I recommended? Also, don't insult other modders' hard work. Dick move.

i did get rid of mods pay attention and the mods prety much useles non functional as is even if i could get it to work the insalt is a sad fact and is not intended as an insalt. hard work only maters if you can get a worth while product that can be used otherwise its a waste of time and energy. this is good work but its prety dang useless a sad fact of unfinished mods they are allways useless.

i did get rid of mods pay attention and the mods prety much useles non functional as is even if i could get it to work the insalt is a sad fact and is not intended as an insalt. hard work only maters if you can get a worth while product that can be used otherwise its a waste of time and energy. this is good work but its prety dang useless a sad fact of unfinished mods they are allways useless.
People have a lot of fun with this mod even though bugs so I wouldn't call it 'useless'. Hell, it's pretty damn awesome how modders created something like this with so limited tools.

Please, show a little respect to modders, mods are done for free and with freetime..
Its stupid to say that hard work doesnt mather if the mod isnt fully bugfree..dont you know what evolution is? ..if everyone would think like you, no mods would be done at all, no games, no game consoles, no pc,..
anyway, the mod is said to be in alpha stage, if you're not happy about the hard work done in this mod, just get the fuck away and find other mods or do it yourself.

Other people have said what I was going to say really. Modding is something people do in their spare time with limited tools.

Be civil. If you don't like people's work, be polite about it. No one is forcing you to use it.

Back