Saints Row 4 First Person View *ALPHA STAGE*

Great! there's absolutely no "FLEUR MASK" on my game, please help
When i tried the mod, i didnt have the fleur mask either, but there was a headwear at zin planet that disables the head. I dont remember wich one it was, but look in zin planet for a headwear that disables the head.

When i tried the mod, i didnt have the fleur mask either, but there was a headwear at zin planet that disables the head. I dont remember wich one it was, but look in zin planet for a headwear that disables the head.
i've found that already, pretty weird isn't it?

Yup,.but atleast theres no clipping when the head is disabled :p but honestly i didnt keep the mod for long.. i love it so much to walk and run and fly in first person view, but to many bugs :/ but still, its amazing!

Yup,.but atleast theres no clipping when the head is disabled :p but honestly i didnt keep the mod for long.. i love it so much to walk and run and fly in first person view, but to many bugs :/ but still, its amazing!
I've downloaded SRIV for 2 hours, then i tested the game with this mod for 2 minutes, then i unistalled it from my pc, i'm bored. I will wait until my Xbox 1 arrives, and it will take a lot of time. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back