SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I gotta say the more I think and play the more i am disappointed. from what it seems (or what ive played) there are no clothing shop interiors just stands outside? wtf? and oh my god the saints are so annoying, I am seriously questioning who lets this pass? the saints are gentrified gangsters. if they wanted the watch dogs type of feel i dont understand why they are trying to pay off student loans? the saints feel like teenagers or college students I cant take them seriously at all
Then you are definitely only starting the game. There are many indoor shops too.

man...ninja must be pissed right now as to the many bugs and issues this game has on release...i barely started the intro and already got the "pacifist" bug where I couldn't do much of anything...others bugs include: colors reset, animations don't start/play right, opening the phone ui might freeze during a transition...hell even the hotfix didn't seem like much was fixed...plus I'm having to avoid certain actions i need to do or I'm rushing a mission since I know the many scripts this game has to run is pretty much a time bomb waiting to crash/break at some point...even worse that certain mechanics they introduced (like the sideswipe) may or may not break the very laws of physics in the most annoying way possible...hell even the baddies/cop chasing you respawn right behind you even tho you've speed boosted past them repeatedly and "band" to your sides and become immune to whatever traffic you "lure" them to...overall so far its a 4/5 only because i want to fully enjoy the game for what it is than to stubble upon the same errors over and over...god only knows how Volition is handling the SR2 patch...

If you've barely started, how do you know all these bugs through gameplay? Or did you just go find a list of everything other people have had issues with? Because I haven't had a lot of these bugs myself.
playing through Epic on PC, total playtime is 1d 5h 15m 12s, the "pacifist mode" went up on my first hour, the others followed as i continued the game while exploring/completing missions...there are lists online but the ones ive specified are what happened to me during my playthrough so far...another bug ive encountered was that the game unequipped ALL my inventory at some point and had to fight a Pantheros boss in The Forge mission using only my FISTS, my SKILLS and my WIT (Pineapple Express and using E for the finishing moves are your best friends for the grunts and shielded enemies...had to use hit and run tactic for the boss...slowly but surely...). here's the icing on the cake, if i try to buy/change clothing or scroll through the preview of what it might look like on my character, itll either stay if i ESC quickly, load infinitely for a couple secs, or worst case scenario, bug the boss creator and preset something entirely random that's not on my character (hair, skin, model, clothing, color etc), so im stilling with one preset character for the whole run...heck even when i do triple kills with the machine pistol smg, it doesnt want to count it as a double kill...had to pause between kills to complete the police shotgun first to make sure my theory was correct...the cherry on top is only these problems only pertain to me at the moment until the patches roll in...pretty sure everyone is different whether its on pc or console...but for the time being im pushing through with the bugs...raw error and all...

Edit: as a bonus, i tried using a heli with a big magnet to cheese the toxic truck delivery but you need to be inside the vehicle or else the timer will count down if you're off...might work in co-op (one inside truck and one for heli) but i will leave that theory for yall to pull off...heli is good to repossess other things tho...
1661664085792.png

Last edited:
man...ninja must be pissed right now as to the many bugs and issues this game has on release...i barely started the intro and already got the "pacifist" bug where I couldn't do much of anything...others bugs include: colors reset, animations don't start/play right, opening the phone ui might freeze during a transition...hell even the hotfix didn't seem like much was fixed...plus I'm having to avoid certain actions i need to do or I'm rushing a mission since I know the many scripts this game has to run is pretty much a time bomb waiting to crash/break at some point...even worse that certain mechanics they introduced (like the sideswipe) may or may not break the very laws of physics in the most annoying way possible...hell even the baddies/cop chasing you respawn right behind you even tho you've speed boosted past them repeatedly and "band" to your sides and become immune to whatever traffic you "lure" them to...overall so far its a 4/5 only because i want to fully enjoy the game for what it is than to stubble upon the same errors over and over...god only knows how Volition is handling the SR2 patch...
I'm not sure if you've heard, but IdolNinja passed some time ago.

I think he'd be heartbroken at the state of the community right now. :/

Someone named Redbaron Creating sr2 character just like him to respect all effort Idol ninja had before he passed away

Other than the occasional crash, I didn't have any bugs, maybe the odd floating streetlight every now and then, but other than that, my game's been fine.

And yes, I play it on Epic Games

Back