SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

After i got early access and trying with my friends.. ok i'm done guys refunded... You guys can havebfun with that (saw the ending uh no for me )/
Screenshot_20220823-004702.png

I just discovered a glitch/bug that lets you get all the presets free in jim robs just go to a preset you want on a car and hover over it and then go and purchase something cheap like a antenna or equip something already owned on the car and go all the way back and click save changes and then you should own the preset for free

fairly disappointed. I wonder what they were doing all this time? I see the game is titled sr5 in its files... its more or sr3.5. Not to say im not enjoying the game so far, but no interiors and the copy pasted shop interiors is a huge bummer, hopefully they can expand on these in expansions or a sequel.

I gotta say the more I think and play the more i am disappointed. from what it seems (or what ive played) there are no clothing shop interiors just stands outside? wtf? and oh my god the saints are so annoying, I am seriously questioning who lets this pass? the saints are gentrified gangsters. if they wanted the watch dogs type of feel i dont understand why they are trying to pay off student loans? the saints feel like teenagers or college students I cant take them seriously at all

Back