SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Background of the official website homepage
hero-august-homepage-v2-2560w-16x9.jpg

48 HOURS LEFT!!

Doesn’t it feel like yesterday we were just getting the reveal trailer and all the hot mess that ensued afterward?

I went onto Reddit and they spoke of a New Zealand trick where, on Monday, if you switched your system’s region to New Zealand Time (and reboot the console) you can play it a day early. Not sure if it’ll work or not but there’s that. So what you’ll want to do is figure out the time in your zone in relation to midnight in New Zealand when it’s a Tuesday for them.

Since no one answered my question about lack of homies: I checked again saintsrow.com and there still no other saints beside Kevin, Eli, Neenah and one cat named Suckerdoodle... Others you can recruit are only normal street homies which sucks - dunno why Volition layed up too much on this aspect?!? Clothing / weapons / vehicles customization is all alright, but there so much limited characters you can call... For comparison, Saints Row 2 has 7 homies you can call from phone, and Saints Row The Third / Saints Row IV has like 10-15 homies you could recruit besides street ones...

Unfortunately I don't know if there're other homies present on planned DLCs since there isn't any information for them yet.

Edit: it's even worse - Saints patrolling Santo Ileso's streets can't be recruited (that feature from the previous Saints Row titles is mysteriously missing in the new game) as followers, at all! This is the thing where the game really sucks... o_O

Last edited:
Vlad, you're literally asking for spoilers about a game that isn't released yet.
Be patient and you'll know soon enough if there's many recruits other than the core cast.

@LeMecha for now I can't buy the game from Epic Store, also my current AMD PC doesn't meet system requirements for GPU (I'm using APU that only uses 1 GB from my RAM) which is not enough even for minimum settings since game requires not less than 4 GB VRAM... I'm really also sad by fact the game isn't available on Steam for now... Really this is the only new game I'm really interested for this year...

Bet someone will answer your question after the game release but it can be a spoiler. I'm glad they don't show everything in the trailers

Just a reminder: don't post any game info or spoilers here if you already play the game. Not everyone lives in New Zealand or has a vpn

Sadly looking at the recent reviews coming out it seems very janky and broken, i'm still probably going to love to play it and i know they'll fix it but this was the big shot to get the Saints Row name back up.

Here in Brazil there are people already playing, Youtubers to be more precise, but they can't show much because of the embargo. Watching a gameplay today I'm not very excited for this game, despite being a big fan of the series. Saints 3 for me has better animations than this Reboot.

Back