SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Anyone else dying for the release of the customization trailer? What I've seen from the game so far looks very impressive, especially these Criminal Ventures, but the big one for me is: "Just how much control do I get over what my Character, Vehicles, Crew, and Cribs looks like?"

I've probably spent more in-game time in customization menus than actually playing the game.

Anyone else dying for the release of the customization trailer? What I've seen from the game so far looks very impressive, especially these Criminal Ventures, but the big one for me is: "Just how much control do I get over what my Character, Vehicles, Crew, and Cribs looks like?"

I've probably spent more in-game time in customization menus than actually playing the game.
Me!.mp3
Maybe they save the best for last?
Wasn't they keep bragging about the customization?

I only got feature wishes...
1. The male body slider's 100% skinny is actually skinny...like no muscle at all, flat, no curves....

2. Suits/Outfit Break them down to individual pieces please 😭
(Coat, open shirt, jacket, coat can be wear without shirt and unbuttoned/unzipped at all)
(Please make the black color like pitch black very dark like SR4. SRTTR's black looked more like grey)

3. Cutscenes replay without using mod (included the dlc cutscenes)

4. Blood on player when get shot (the only person don't bleed in every game XD)

3. Cutscenes replay without using mod (included the dlc cutscenes)
Not just Cutscenes, full mission replay.

That newspaper clipboard in SR2 was my favorite place to go.

It was the perfect way to replay the story with a different character or different outfit, without having to grind through all the activities and diversions again.

The fact that they removed this feature in SRTT & SRIV, made the story replay so tedious.

If I want to see what my character would be like in a specific cutscene or mission, with just a simple outfit change or voice change, I don't want to have to go through the entire game again.

"Just make separate saves after every mission?"

No. Because I always end up saving over the wrong save, so I stick to one save, and one save only.

And no, these aren't just one-time things. I often like to replay a specific mission or Cutscene, which is obviously easier in the first two games.

Which is why I play those two more often than 3 and 4. Because I can relive classic moments without having to relive the whole game.

Not just Cutscenes, full mission replay.

That newspaper clipboard in SR2 was my favorite place to go.

It was the perfect way to replay the story with a different character or different outfit, without having to grind through all the activities and diversions again.

The fact that they removed this feature in SRTT & SRIV, made the story replay so tedious.

If I want to see what my character would be like in a specific cutscene or mission, with just a simple outfit change or voice change, I don't want to have to go through the entire game again.

"Just make separate saves after every mission?"

No. Because I always end up saving over the wrong save, so I stick to one save, and one save only.

And no, these aren't just one-time things. I often like to replay a specific mission or Cutscene, which is obviously easier in the first two games.

Which is why I play those two more often than 3 and 4. Because I can relive classic moments without having to relive the whole game.
Even though I never play the first 2 games
But I totally agreed~Because I do the same things like you too 😭😭😭😭😭
We can only wish 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Even though I never play the first 2 games
But I totally agreed~Because I do the same things like you too 😭😭😭😭😭
We can only wish 🙏🏻🙏🏻
You are missing out big time. The first two make the second two look like a family friendly toned down knockoff.

Get a 360, Xbox One, or Series X and play the first two games. They are the best.

Yes! :O I’ve all the games on my Series X/S.
I still can't believe we have to keep reminding people that the first two games a still playable on the latest console.

They keep saying, "I never had the chance to play the first two because I don't have a 360"...

But the chance was never not there. Both games are still available on the latest Xbox...

But if they are PlayStation or PC players then I can forgive them saying they never had the chance to play the first game.

Edit:
This was not a dig a you ManMan95.

Last edited:
Back