SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

After the gang customization in SR2, I was hoping to be able to customize each Saint individually. And I got that in SRTT & SRIV... But it was still a little basic compared to how much customization you had for you own character.

I'm not saying I want the same level of customization for the Saints as my Character, but here's what I'm hoping for:

1. At least 4 customizable Saint Slots.

2. 4 Base models to choose from. Caucasian, African, Hispanic, Asian. As has always been. With the slider to control how masculine or feminine they look.

3. The same clothing customization as our Character.

4. Hairstyle options.

5. Body build slider.

More to come...
Going back to this post. If all these things are possible for gang customization, then maybe it might be possible to recreate the original Saints Row Characters and have them in the current game?

If there was at least 8 Saint Slots to have active at one time... Or 4 Active Saint Slots, but keep a library of saved models to switch with.

This would be my list of top 10 Saints Row Classics:

11. Troy Bradshaw - I know I said "top 10", but it just wouldn't feel right having all the original Saints, except Troy.
10. Kinzie Kensington - Teacup... Tea... Cup...
9. Pierce Washington - Any incarnation of him would do. Though his physical appearance changes, his personality remains true to his roots.
8. Maero - Ally or Enemy, he was a character to remember.
7. Dexter "Dex" Jackson - So I can finally have some official closure on his arc.
6. Dane Vogel - He has some pictures he'd like to show the audience.
5. Julius Little/Keith David - If I'm going to be betrayed by anyone, I'd rather it be the one guy I'd expect it from.
4. Lin - I have to see her get a second chance.
3. Classic Shaundi - She's just so fun to have around.
2. Luz Avalos - My most favorite female character in the original series.
1. Johnny Gat - Duh.

And failing that, I'd settle for the original crew of:
Julius Little
Troy Bradshaw
Dexter "Dex" Jackson
Lin
Johnny Gat
Aisha
+ Luz Avalos

And failing even that, I'd settle for just Luz Avalos.

But if it's 8 slots, 4 male and 4 female, it would be:
Julius Little
Troy Bradshaw
Dexter "Dex" Jackson
Johnny Gat
Lin
Aisha
Luz Avalos
Fun Shaundi

Dex's Endless Loop:
After fleeing Stilwater, Dex moved to Santo Ileso. But with no income and no influence in this city, he must work his way up to the top from starting as a low level thug in the Saints... Just as he had fled Steelport, moved to Stilwater and joined the Saints as a low level thug.

Last edited:
Alrighty, so mainstay Classic radio station confirmed, on-foot radio from 4 is back and the most absurd weapon is one that's thrown.
GenX 89, KRhyme 95.4, K12 97.6, Klassic 102.4, Four 20 103.6, The Mix 107.77, The Kronic 92.2, The Rock FM 94.8, The Faction FM 99.8, 101.69 Sizzurp FM, 108.0 WMD KBOOM FM, 105.0 Ezzzy FM, The Krunch 106.66, Kabron 104.2, Adult Swim WDDTCPDG, Mad Decent 106.9 are back. but there is still no radio commercials, Station ID and Newsbreak (just like Saints Row 4). 109.0 Nippon FM is the new radio station.

257907362_4736757746375362_2149587145676500415_n.jpg

Well, change of plans folks. Looks like the game's not releasing until August 23rd, 2022.

They also stated they'd be releasing new info in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
The biggest rockstar of open world games managed to mess up their latest trilogy remaster so I see value in their volition to humbly take more time polishing their franchise reboot.
Honestly I'm disappointed by the lack of gameplay and content related material we had since the reveal. Would it be best for them to just go silent and promote the game a few months around its new (and hopefully) definitive release date?

I surely hope their marketing campaign will be much more prepared now that they have more time until release. I'm sure the game could benefit from a brand new "Initiation Station" with the possibility to share your creations on Social Media.

The biggest rockstar of open world games managed to mess up their latest trilogy remaster so I see value in their volition to humbly take more time polishing their franchise reboot.
Honestly I'm disappointed by the lack of gameplay and content related material we had since the reveal. Would it be best for them to just go silent and promote the game a few months around its new (and hopefully) definitive release date?

I surely hope their marketing campaign will be much more prepared now that they have more time until release. I'm sure the game could benefit from a brand new "Initiation Station" with the possibility to share your creations on Social Media.
Oh I agree, and let’s not forget the Cyberpunk 2077 fiasco. Honestly, they’d do well to not repeat those mistakes.

As for the second point, I just asked them this on their Twitter account. Will report back if and when they answer.

Back