SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

And, as I said, desperate people turn to crime in order to survive. The student loan thing is just a recent development because as mentioned -- the concept literally didn't exist until the last few decades.

So coupling that with the fact that the squad is in what amounts to a hellhole city of anarchy... Yeah, I can see why they may feel trapped and figuring they may as well play the game in order to stay in the game and thrive.

Christina Tasty is a pure trash person and I dont even believe she even touched SR game in her life...

She just like many youtubers these days only comes out of hiding to scream "SJWSSS!!!!!!!" and nothing else. I only see her tweets when some game adds anything that is considered SJW.

I remember her talking about TLOU2 and acting like developers were psychos because there were dog enemies and you could kill them... Imagine doing that.Ever since that I started hating her.

The curse of the fallen Homie.

Lin, Carlos, Aisha... Now Neenah?

Or it could be another Johnny Gat scenario, where she is assumed to be dead, only to return later in the story?

I can only hope.

Edit:
All I know about these characters is the little footage and info we've been given about them, so it's like: "Meh, sounds cool, whatever". But as soon as someone mentions that one of them could be getting killed in the game, it's like: "Noooo, they're my favorite character!".

Edit:
When I think about it, we know that these Saints are starting from literally nothing in this game, and it seems like their outfits progress along with the main plot (Kinda likehow Purgatory progressed throughout SR2's plot).

And I can only assume that this game is going to take the route that most superhero origin movies do. Which is where the Superhero takes at least 50% of the movie to discover all their powers and decide on a final identity and design, before the main event takes place.

So I imagine the colour purple won't start making an appearance on the main characters' outfits until at least 45-65% of the way through the main plot.

And since we've seen the characters in at least 3 different styles in the various footage we've seen so far, it's safe to assume that Neenah is still alive for at least 45-65% of the plot.

Now if we look at the past Saints.

Lin didn't get killed until the 9th Mission (including Strongholds) out of 13 in the Rollerz Arc.

Aisha got killed in the 7th Mission (including Strongholds) out of 15 in the Ronin Arc.

Carlos got killed in the 6th Mission (including Strongholds) out of 15 in the Brotherhood Arc.

As you can see, the kill seems to happen earlier each time, though the order on which Aisha and Carlos get killed may vary depending on which Arc you play first. Unless you play the arcs alongside each other, then the order still applies.

So Neenah would be dead before the 45-65% mark.

Now for Gat's timeline of "incidents".

SR: 7 out of 16 in VK Arc

SR2: 7 out of 15 in Ronin Arc

SRTT: 2 out of 4 in Saints Prologue

Now forget the numbers, and look at the percentages.

His "incident" happens around 45-50% of the way through his plot.

And if people have already picked up on Neenah's scorpion emblem being associated with "death", and Gat was assumed to be dead during SRTT, only to return in SRIV during the 15th Arc in the game out of 21.

Maybe Neenah is thought to have been killed around 50% of the way through her Arc, only to reappear at the beginning of the final quarter of the game's overall story.

Or maybe I've been awake too long today and need some sleep?
What convinces me that Neenah's fate is sealed is that she used to work for the Panteros. If she's captured by them, I do not think they'd show her mercy. The Marshalls and Idols might rough up Eli and Kevin respectively, but the Panteros seem to treat anything they dislike with 'shoot to kill', as seen when Kevin asked to have the weapons as they were starting a business, only for them to aim weapons at him.

I dunno, I just... Neenah is so gonna die in this game. I'm calling it right here.

Christina Tasty is a pure trash person and I dont even believe she even touched SR game in her life...

She just like many youtubers these days only comes out of hiding to scream "SJWSSS!!!!!!!" and nothing else. I only see her tweets when some game adds anything that is considered SJW.

I remember her talking about TLOU2 and acting like developers were psychos because there were dog enemies and you could kill them... Imagine doing that.Ever since that I started hating her.
... What on earth are you talking about? What? That is literally the opposite of her mindset, none of what you said is true, and she has repeatedly posted about Saints Row before.
Anywho, I don't really care about a random person on twitter, the point was the specific post and how much traction it is getting that people don't want a "relevant" and "relatable" Saints Row.

Every time I search for saints row in youtube, results are full of clickbait videos of random guys who even didn't see a saints row and are screaming :" SJWSSS!!!" or "Woke! SOY ROW!" and this really pisses me off.

So according to RPG, the Saints Row twitter account is doing some serious back-pedaling here from the 'haters gonna hate' comment, saying that this is a gang game, just an origin story (think all the early Marvel movies where the main character discovers their powers, train, figure out their identity, then kick ass.) Oh, and student loan debt is one of the many reasons they turn to crime. Not the only one.

It's around the 2 minute mark when he starts talking about what he saw during his time at Volition. I will say that Male Boss 2's voice actor might not be returning, seems like. :/

So according to RPG, the Saints Row twitter account is doing some serious back-pedaling here from the 'haters gonna hate' comment, saying that this is a gang game, just an origin story (think all the early Marvel movies where the main character discovers their powers, train, figure out their identity, then kick ass.) Oh, and student loan debt is one of the many reasons they turn to crime. Not the only one.

It's around the 2 minute mark when he starts talking about what he saw during his time at Volition. I will say that Male Boss 2's voice actor might not be returning, seems like. :/

Figured as much, I mean Ben King and Julius likely werent the hardasses we knew when starting the Vice Kings.

RPG didn't go to Volition's headquarters, that was SaintsGodzilla. Him and RPG, I think, got to see exclusive gameplay footage from an insider's video stream during gamescom or something like that.

Figured as much, I mean Ben King and Julius likely werent the hardasses we knew when starting the Vice Kings.
They probably weren't hardasses when they were young, but they also weren't quippy dorksters either. Their backstories are probably like the backstories of real life gang founders.

... What on earth are you talking about? What? That is literally the opposite of her mindset, none of what you said is true, and she has repeatedly posted about Saints Row before.
Anywho, I don't really care about a random person on twitter, the point was the specific post and how much traction it is getting that people don't want a "relevant" and "relatable" Saints Row.
I am just saying all this from what I have seen she somehow appears on my timeline everytime there is a drama in some random games fandom...

From Fighting games to Action games I guess she plays everything ? She is still trash I dont believe her

Back