SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I think Neenah jacket on the artwork is part of the progression that Volition mention where the cast gets more purple as the story progress. She is seen wearing the same jacket in the Game Informer clip at around 34 seconds, the leaked trailer weeks ago has a extended version of that scene.
everyone is wearing more purple, Kevin is wearing a shirt with purple pants and Eli has a necktie with more purple on his suit

idols.png

Alrighty, so mainstay Classic radio station confirmed, on-foot radio from 4 is back and the most absurd weapon is one that's thrown.

Last edited:
I'm getting impatient. I need some kind of playable demo.

Just 1 Neighbourhood that gives us access to 1 Image As Designed (To allow me to customize my character), Activity 1, and 1 Clothing Store.

For weapons and vehicles during free roam, I'd be able to drive whatever vehicles spawn in that neighbourhood, and pick up any weapons dropped by the enemies I kill.

I Just really need something I can get my hands on and explore in my own way.

I'd even pay for the demo if I have to.

Oh, a few recruitable Saints and at least 1 Homie would be nice for this demo too.

The original 2006 Saints Row released a demo that gave us access to the whole Saints Row District... So surely it's possible to release a demo for this Saints Row?

I'm getting impatient. I need some kind of playable demo.

Just 1 Neighbourhood that gives us access to 1 Image As Designed (To allow me to customize my character), Activity 1, and 1 Clothing Store.

For weapons and vehicles during free roam, I'd be able to drive whatever vehicles spawn in that neighbourhood, and pick up any weapons dropped by the enemies I kill.

I Just really need something I can get my hands on and explore in my own way.

I'd even pay for the demo if I have to.

Oh, a few recruitable Saints and at least 1 Homie would be nice for this demo too.

The original 2006 Saints Row released a demo that gave us access to the whole Saints Row District... So surely it's possible to release a demo for this Saints Row?
Sadly, demos have been phased out when it comes to larger game dev studios, it's only really made a resurgence as an indie thing.

Sadly, demos have been phased out when it comes to larger game dev studios, it's only really made a resurgence as an indie thing.
🙁 Why did they have to start advertising it so early? 6 months is just too long to wait.

Back