SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

DISSECTION TIME!!

1633473285334.png

I like the lighting and shadow here, but I'm most curious about the strange icon on the compass. A new activity, perhaps?

1633473480520.png

OK, so it seems like the green are the shops, the yellow must be activities, and the red might be the gang?
1633473547064.png

Ah, so the blue might be our new stamina bar while the red is obviously our health.

1633473620959.png

OK, so when you hit another car, their health meter pops up. The name escapes me, but I think this could be of use if the activity where we steal and sell cars to a fence returns.

1633473846255.png

Now who is this hulk of a man? Doesn't look like the Panteros dude we saw in the original trailer. A fence? A potential recruit?

Now we just need to wait for the GameInformer cover. :p Grrr... Any idea when they'll release it?

Attachments

• 1633473403940.png
    1633473403940.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 113
  • 1633473798504.png
    1633473798504.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 115
DISSECTION TIME!!

View attachment 29453

I like the lighting and shadow here, but I'm most curious about the strange icon on the compass. A new activity, perhaps?

View attachment 29455
OK, so it seems like the green are the shops, the yellow must be activities, and the red might be the gang?
View attachment 29456
Ah, so the blue might be our new stamina bar while the red is obviously our health.

View attachment 29457
OK, so when you hit another car, their health meter pops up. The name escapes me, but I think this could be of use if the activity where we steal and sell cars to a fence returns.

View attachment 29459
Now who is this hulk of a man? Doesn't look like the Panteros dude we saw in the original trailer. A fence? A potential recruit?

Now we just need to wait for the GameInformer cover. :p Grrr... Any idea when they'll release it?
Its very curious that they made a melee store icon (i dont know how to spell it) just like in SR2..

Last edited:
Read the digital version of their magazine. Have thoughts:

-> There are 15 vacant lots in which you can put property in, and what you put in also has its series of side activities known as Criminal Ventures

-> In car combat, you have the ability to climb to the top of the car and shoot -- providing you're not driving, of course.

-> You don't begin the game as the Boss of the Saints. It's literally a game where you become one. You start off as a grunt of the Marshalls rooming in with grunts from the other gangs (Kevin from the Idols, and Neenah from the Panteros) Only Eli is not affiliated with any of the gang.

-> You can wingsuit off of buildings, and there are designated launchers throughout the city.

-> The rival gangs will fight each other if they cross territories, so it's not just you vs. that one gang. It can be you vs. Panteros vs. Idols vs. cops in a free-for-all fight to the death.

Also, potential over-thinking time with the GameInformer cover of the game. I think with 95%-100% certainty that we shouldn't take what's on the front cover as legit in the game but still...
1633516298528.png

Last edited:
Back