SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Speaking of Eli, RPG Gameplay, a youtuber who posts things Saints Row poised a question that I'll hide in spoilers:

Is Eli going to betray the Saints?

The idea is that:

Eli is not affiliated with any of the gangs in the game, he's an entrepreneur who doesn't care who gets hurt, and in the sketch image of him, there's an image of him reading a book titled Be Your Own Boss. It's theorized that maybe he betrays the Saints when he sees it's not turning into something he envisioned.
In other words, he is just like Dex lol..

Speaking of Eli, RPG Gameplay, a youtuber who posts things Saints Row poised a question that I'll hide in spoilers:

Is Eli going to betray the Saints?

The idea is that:

Eli is not affiliated with any of the gangs in the game, he's an entrepreneur who doesn't care who gets hurt, and in the sketch image of him, there's an image of him reading a book titled Be Your Own Boss. It's theorized that maybe he betrays the Saints when he sees it's not turning into something he envisioned.
Then those comparisons to Dex wouldn't be too far off actually. Dex/Pierce hybrid is what he feels like to me, being the brainy potential traitor while also being the most mild-mannered/white collar of the crew

E_1smd6VQAMPBGf.jpg

Makes sense. Now here comes the new parts.

Hang on, is there a pattern here like every other week? Or is it just random? 'Cause I feel like we've gotten these profiles every other week or so.

Cheap marketing.

If they didn't post the real video from whoever upload for whoever reason and on the vid it actually show how the game will be, is just show the bad marketing.
Yet they keep showing.

For me after seeing the leaked trailer it gives "some" hope, but as some says that maybe one will betray you: I expected to be any of the two males, or both. No need non gangsters worst than Matt and worst personality.

I just hope the Sceptic Revenge return or do a Sceptic Revenge on Volation builds.

Back