SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Maybe by "improvements and more" they meant adding idle stances, environment interactions, blue collar jobs and more enterable buildings.
Or maybe it's just a couple of shitty clothes and cars, like the ones they have previously released.
It's fifty-fifty.

Seriously though, I'm actually curious to see how they are going to handle those new district additions. As far as I now, adding new areas, as large as entire districts into an already existing game world has never been done in those types of game.
But I'm not holding my breath for a No Man's Sky like miracle.

So they added the emote wheel... another reason for people to compare the game to Fortnite smh.
Hope the May update adds something more than that like new activities or more clothing

Emote wheel is what I originally hoped for when a new game was announced, nice to see it implemented at last. Better late than never I suppose. At least it will most likely be a quality of life feature that will carry on into a sequel.
Hope they have more to offer in the newest patch because so far I'm not really hyped.

If they add more emotes that are more like idle animations, that make it seem like you're interacting with the surrounding environment, then I'm all for this wheel.

Some examples I'd like to see, but very much doubt we'll ever get is:
Using an ATM
Talking while standing
Talking while sitting (includes chair in animation)
Celebrating
Cheering
Typing on phone
Talking on phone
Passed out drunk (The Boss literally drops to the floor and does not wake up until you end the animation manually)
Loitering (This one will force the Boss to walk to the nearest wall and just lean against it until you end the animation manually)

Saints Assemble:
I'm sorry about this one but...
It would begin with the Boss stage fighting a few Nahualli grunts.
Then as more Nahualli grunts attack the Boss, one by one Kevin, Neenah, & Eli arrive with heroic entrances and help the Boss fight off the Nahualli grunts.
The animation ends with the 4 Saints stood in heroic poses.
(I know it's totally cheezy, but so is the whole game anyway)

My thoughts exactly. I've always wanted to have more than one taunt and one compliment at once ever since I first played an SR game.
Yeah, this definitely ain't going to save this game, but it is a step in the right direction.

Back